Mikey P

Administrator
448cdf32.jpg

Does HR read Clean Fax?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i gotta tell you that i am not really happy with him..i have been a strong supporter of his but he is kind of pissing
me off..
i called him got a full voice mail so no message was left, he saw my number and called me back later that day.
i told him that i needed 125' of paraflex hose and some other stuff..he said to call him back the next day that
he had the hose in stock..i have called him 15 times and even left a message once..no call back..
wtf??

who sells paraflex in 125' section..call les and he only offers it in 100' sections.

Mikey P

Administrator
davegill said:
i gotta tell you that i am not really happy with him..i have been a strong supporter of his but he is kind of pissing
me off..
i called him got a full voice mail so no message was left, he saw my number and called me back later that day.
i told him that i needed 125' of paraflex hose and some other stuff..he said to call him back the next day that
he had the hose in stock..i have called him 15 times and even left a message once..no call back..
wtf??

who sells paraflex in 125' section..call les and he only offers it in 100' sections.

Why do you think he is not positing here anymore?

I've heard the same story 20 times.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
wea but why the hell did he bother to call me back the first time..
i figured i would give him a shot because he has really helped
me in the past..but now joe is my man..i will be placing my order monday
morning with some cuffs..
thanks for iming me joe.
dave

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
After reading your full post, I saw you were in contact with Joe, so you're taken care of.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
UPS just delivered a box of freebies he sent me yesterday. He's doing fine. Sorry to hear about the issues here but Greenie has always treated me well. The mechanic at CMS where he's at now is one of the best too.

Albert

Bjorn

I wonder how many more wooden stakes mike can drive into the heart of a corpse

keepgreeniedead.jpg

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Albert Lazo said:
UPS just delivered a box of freebies he sent me yesterday. He's doing fine. Sorry to hear about the issues here but Greenie has always treated me well. The mechanic at CMS where he's at now is one of the best too.

Albert

DITTO : You need to go through the proper channels, no third partys !gotcha!

Dave

Bob Foster

I'm good with Greenie and he's good with me and I wouldn't want anyone to think anything different.

It took him a little time to get my order (which is understandable considering what he was going through) but I did get it and I also ordered some more stuff from him.

For all the help he has given me (us) he has more than earned some patience and understanding. When we look back at this in a few years it will look like a bump in the road we all went over together.

I wish him the best and from what I hear things are getting better.

We are all our own worst enemy.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
after talking directly to him telling what we needed and him saying call me back tomorrow
and not answering or calling me back after so many calls you can feel like oh poor greenie
i will cut him some more slack and understanding or you can say grow up and do business or dont
but dont do it halfassed...everyone go's through tough times but the way to make them tougher
is to treat your supporters like shit..and i feel like i was treated like shit with the total disreguard
of my calls...after one was answered..
so you can feel free to stroke his balls and rub his back but i dont feel sorry for anyone that has
people throwing money at him and him not doing anything with it..

Bjorn

I guess this is the first time in your life some one did not return one of your important phone calls

I would also take by your demeanor you always return every call every time all the time.

do you have a friendly interlink dealer where you live.

Mikey P

Administrator
Bob Foster said:
I'm good with Greenie and he's good with me and I wouldn't want anyone to think anything different.

It took him a little time to get my order (which is understandable considering what he was going through) but I did get it and I also ordered some more stuff from him.

For all the help he has given me (us) he has more than earned some patience and understanding. When we look back at this in a few years it will look like a bump in the road we all went over together.

I wish him the best and from what I hear things are getting better.

We are all our own worst enemy.

:roll:
Cough!

Joe Bristor

note to self: send Albert free stuff so he buys from me like he used to.
NO! Don't buy loyalty! Just offer lowest possible prices to everybody and keep up the service.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I have not always been viewed as every one's friend either.But we remain a band of brothers albeit fragmented.

Things happen to all of us,I can relate to how he might feel at times.Seeing how now I have naught.Except some great industry reading here at times.

Whomever might need me for a chat or info or anything work/fun related...413-433-5938...

I wish all the best...as always . Never lose all you dreamed for ... So ol Jeff-now and then say hmmm let me give C's a ring ,lol

Maryland -02,one of the very few times I took off from the grind,to meet you all...Priceless...

Stay Safe,Stay Strong,Stay on Mikey's Board ...lol lil plug there you tall sum beetch.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Joe Bristor said:
NO! Don't buy loyalty! Just offer lowest possible prices to everybody and keep up the service.

enphasis on service. Price only goes so far before we waste more time trying to save money than we could of made spending that ten minutes cleaning 20 sq feet.

Mikey P

Administrator
Caesar said:
I have not always been viewed as every one's friend either.But we remain a band of brothers albeit fragmented.

Things happen to all of us,I can relate to how he might feel at times.Seeing how now I have naught.Except some great industry reading here at times.

Whomever might need me for a chat or info or anything work/fun related...413-433-5938...

I wish all the best...as always . Never lose all you dreamed for ... So ol Jeff-now and then say hmmm let me give C's a ring ,lol

Maryland -02,one of the very few times I took off from the grind,to meet you all...Priceless...

Stay Safe,Stay Strong,Stay on Mikey's Board ...lol lil plug there you tall sum beetch.

See what using Butyl pre sprays does to you? :shock:

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Odin said:
I guess this is the first time in your life some one did not return one of your important phone calls

I would also take by your demeanor you always return every call every time all the time.

do you have a friendly interlink dealer where you live.

no it is not the first time in my life someone has not called me back..
but when someone tells me to call them the next day and i call several times a day for a week
that is bullshit..
you may be made out like a bitch but i am not..and yes i am a professional i do call EVERYONE
back as i tell them i will and if i miss someone i will catch them the next day with a sorry bout that.
i guess the world needs people like you to be walked on and people like me that let people know that
you cant treat people like that and still deal with them..
tell greenie i said hi while you are sucking him off tonight

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo

Dude what are you talking about?. I've bought your tee 2 1/2" conversion and have your cuffs on all my connections. Their not exactly consumables. :D

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom