Greenie will take care of you.

Moser Bros.

I had purchased a Green Glide over a year ago and it was the wrong fit. Jeff gave me a new one, he didn't have to. Every cleaner should have one of his glides on all their wands. I have one on my Ti wand, Prochem upholstery tool and the stair tool he made is the best stair tool I've had. I also put 02 jets check valves and a feather touch trigger also a must. I'm also going to pimp out my truckmount and Jeff has the 2.5 inch hoses and fittings I need to bring my Cobb job to the next level. Thanks again Greenie.

Name
I'm Rick James
Wait, wait are you saying that customer service after you bought something is important? Hmmmm, gonna have to check out this Greenie fellow, sounds like he offers a great product with great customer service. What, I even heard he helps people out even if they havent bought anything from him....

Moser Bros.

admiralclean said:
I've got one that's flat on the bottome and had scratches all in the teflon.

I WANT A REPLACEMENT!

That's normal wear and tear, next your going to ask GM to give you a new truck cause you have too many miles on it.

I agree, Greenie will take care of you.

I just got off the phone with him, and even though he was bizzy, he answered all my questions and then some. Very cool guy.

Thanks for the help Greenie! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom