Greenie

Glynn

What ever happened to Greenie ?, where is he now & whats he doing.
Not spoke with him for years.

F

FB7777

That's funny, I just put a new glide on one of my Greenhorns and I was wondering the same thing... " what's Lydon doing these days"

Miss talking to Jeff, not that I spoke with him often, but it was always informative and the guy seemed to have the industry all figured out

Wish him well

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
That's funny, I just put a new glide on one of my Greenhorns and I was wondering the same thing... " what's Lydon doing these days"

Miss talking to Jeff, not that I spoke with him often, but it was always informative and the guy seemed to have the industry all figured out

Wish him well

One of the few people that by all accounts had the industry by the balls and just could not loosen his grip enough to make it like he should of.......

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Jeff did have the industry by the balls, but unfortunately he also had/has a deeply ingrained self-destructive streak. Whenever things were going well he'd find a way to throw a stone in the cogs. He also had a serious dislike of actually running a business. It's a shame because he was great at the design and modification aspects. I have heard indirectly that he's going to school and counseling....so I hope that helps him out and he is able to finally allow himself to truly succeed at what he does.

Take care,
Lisa

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Lots of smart people do not enjoy running a business. He needs an strong administrator who understands him. Nothing to be ashamed about concerning that. As far as any personal problems, well, that really is none of my business, so...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom