Greenies new TV show PIMP MY TM!

The first thing you need is some 2.5 inch hose. Guess what?

I have a hundred feet never used just sitting in my shed. I paid around 200 per 50' section. I will sell it to you if you want to pick up some 2.5 inch hose.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
lol, my tech went back to his 1.5 inche lead hose. He bought an adaptor to fit his 2 inch bentley wand. anything but bigger hoses

Ok. I eventually plan on adding it to my legend with propane post heat. Then again I could just sell it and get another Everest. I saw an ad where they have a two year warranty on parts and labor. That sounds good to me.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
The first thing you need is some 2.5 inch hose. Guess what?

I have a hundred feet never used just sitting in my shed. I paid around 200 per 50' section. I will sell it to you if you want to pick up some 2.5 inch hose.

Danny boy...

Shoot me a PM....with the manufacter & price you want for the hose.... :wink:

Greenie

Tech's will always go back to a whip if you let them. I would too.

But Performance means a bit more than comfort for most owner ops, so who is the boss anyways?

ps; I have found that having a reasonably light and flexible 2" id teh key to keeping everyone happy, it's possible that some tech's are more resistant because their particular 2" is very stiff.

It's funny you mention pimp, i just pimped another local rig 5 mins. ago, sometimes it's the simplest of things.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
i need to order about 25 feet of flexible 2 inch then... That way were not knockign over vases and such with the hard 2 inch

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
KevinL said:
Someone[Greenie] bring some blue 2" superflex to mf and I'll take 50' if it's as flexible as you guys say.

Lightweight? Yes
Flexible ???

I have 50' of blue that slide over on my heat exchanger that you can have.
Although it isn't very flexible after it melts into a Blob.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Flexibility must vary with heat or use.
I've been using mine for coming up 2 years and its very flexible, and very light. Also very durable as it won't bend/crimp as easy.
My friend has a 50ft length and I was helping him last night and his was stiffer than mine. He's had his for a little over 6 months and his truck is cooler.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Ron Werner said:
Flexibility must vary with heat or use.
I've been using mine for coming up 2 years and its very flexible, and very light. Also very durable as it won't bend/crimp as easy.
My friend has a 50ft length and I was helping him last night and his was stiffer than mine. He's had his for a little over 6 months and his truck is cooler.

So who has the best?
I went to interlink yesterday, the salesman said hes never heard of it.
Namco cleaners depot had it for 78 bucks for 50 feet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom