Greg Gole reeks of pond scum..

Mikey P

Administrator
Lemonaide out of Lemons
Posted By Gregory Cole on 6/15/2010 at 5:50 PM

With Oil spills looming all over the coast, I am curiously thinking of ways our industry can make money off this. Obviously, it will get tracked all over the place, from carpet to tile, etc.
Anyone ever dealt with something like this?
Anyone have any bright ideas?

Re: Lemonaide out of Lemons
Posted By Dominick Cassano on 6/15/2010 at 8:30 PM

Gregory, if you live or operate near the coast, you could target the homes in the beach communities with a sequence mailer that offers attractive pricing and explains your special proceedures for handling tracked in oil contamination in vehicals, on carpets and rugs, and on hard surfaces such as indoor flooring as well as outdoor concrete, blacktop, and decking. Could be very lucretive if presented correctly.

Re: Lemonaide out of Lemons
Posted By Gregory Cole on 6/15/2010 at 9:55 PM

We have a location in Tampa. While it isn't hit yet- Sadly, I am sure it will be...

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
No doubt. I would have thought of him as less of a sleaze if he said he'd donate some of his cut back to helping out the wildlife.

It'd be a win/win :?:

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
He's the "Quagmire" of our industry.

Quagmire-family-guy-684487_1024_768.gif

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
We met each other and had a good discussion. We were so polar opposite on our views of business that it was difficult for either one of us to comprehend seriously what the other felt so passionately.

Take care,
Lisa

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Not everyone believes the saying "Not all money is good money" Most of the people really do believe the phrase "It's just buisness"

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Ok, I will take the bait and I will post to this one!

People all over this site get excited about hurricanes and flood chasing and you are giving me grief about thinking of a way to meet potential needs? Seriously? LOL
When you work in the Catastrophe business you provide services people need at a price that yields a profit. Is it terrible? YES? Does someone have to do it? YES!
Get a clue!
Also Mikey - do you miss me so much that you have to copy and paste my posts of your competing site? Sad man Sad.......

Joe Bristor

Remember this?

Re: Ebay Auction to Help Haiti
Posted By Tre Allen on 1/15/2010 at 8:40 AM
I spoke to Dusty last night as well. It's good to see John, Ruth Travis and others providing some books and classes within this package.

We have agreed to also add to this auction along with the others and donate 100% a web design package for $995.00
Modified By Admin
on 1/16/2010 at 7:30 AM

Remember how it read before Evan edited it? He removed Tre's blatant advertisement (listing links to sites he'd sub'd out) so as to help him look less sharkish. It made me sick to my stomach just like this here Greg's thirst for blood on the eve of this planet's worst disaster. Enjoy your shark hunt Greg.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
So...you picturing rivers of oils surrounding homes? Or neighborhoods going down and rolling around in the sandy oil and bringing it in the homes?

The ones with homes in need of cleaning will be the men and women working on the clean-up. For them, since they are working to salvage their livelihoods, I'd clean for free, accept any tips they may offer to cover additional expenses, but take it all as a write-off.

We work to build good businesses so we can do good with our business when the community is in need.

Lisa

I agree with Greg on this one. How many people do you see lining up to provide free restoration services after a huricane? Yes this is tragic and from my understanding the well could leak for years and not be stopped. It is just too deep and the pressure 10k feet below the sea floor is too great. A better idea would be to provide a great service and donate half your proceeds to a reputable charity focused on cleaning up the spill. Now that might be a problem for Greg.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I hope none of those poor bastards have berber carpet. Can you imagine bonneting an oil plume? You'd need a thirty bonnets per room.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom