Group Learning of Repairs

Stevea

I thought I would share a clip, showing a class environment, just to show some of what new students can do. I have some hesitation to put this up but I thought it might encourage some newer ones to appreciate they can do this also. The information John, Harry, Tony and others have shared here certainly shows this.

This is a short clip but if ones like it and it does not offend anyone, I will put up some more.

Hope all enjoy, this is short but I hope everyone appreciates the learning portion.

th_Teaser-RRTClassTwoTablecomp.jpg

SA

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Steve, What info do you have for the class you will be doing in Edina, MN? Dates and contact info?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Shane T said:
Steve, What info do you have for the class you will be doing in Edina, MN? Dates and contact info?
The location for that class is Barker-Hammer in Edina, MN. on September 16th & 17th. Call 800 726-4686 to register or for directions to the class location.

Scott Warrington

Stevea

Shane,
The link I have on my message part is a link to a web page that will show a lot of information about what goes on in a class. At the bottom of this reply there should be a link showing information on my classes and usually I have the next couple of classes listed. Thanks to Scott W. for sharing the dates, I would love to have you in Edina in Sept. We will even have Shorty from Australia and Tony from Canada in the class, I just hope I can give them enough to make it worth their time and effort! Let me know if you will show up. Right now we have about 17-18 signed up and I am sure we will have a full class, just call and let them know you want to be there. I would love to meet you and have you there.

John,
Classes always vary, I had one for a distributor that went through a manager change and they forgot to let ones know about the class and we only had 3 there, this was last year. I had another that marketed well and we had 33 in the class. It will usually be between 12-20. Next year there will be limits on the class since there is so much hands on, I think it will be limited to about 20 but I really do not remember what the number was.

Since no one seemed to mind, I will play the rest of the video on the partial one I played that will give a little more detail, since Shane asked. Also for Shane, here is the link to the web page I have put together for ones to understand a little more about my classes.

http://web.mac.com/sa841/RRT_Class_Info ... lcome.html

You may have to copy and paste this one or you can just click on the bottom of my reply. You will need to have Quick Time to see the videos but it is a free download.

I hope this is the correct one, that is the longer version of the earlier clip.
th_RRTClassTwotablecomp.jpg

Let me know if you need anythign else.

SA

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I don't think you'd have any concerns making it worth their while Steve.

That video clip no doubt shows a small section of the class and it shows the sort of stuff I mainly do, however, I'm sure I'd still learn tips etc to get better, quicker, more profitable etc.

Besides, Shorty is from Aussie and Tony is from Canada so even more so!! :p

John :lol:

Stevea

Thanks John, you have now calmed all of my fears and nervousness!

I am glad you like the clip, we also deal a lot with seams since there is so many problems and repairs to be made on seams. Bubbles, stretching, holes, burns all kinds of stuff, I would love to work with you someday and pick up some pointers myself.

SA

Back
Top Bottom