Groupon idea

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I've disagreed with the concept of this type of advertising a lot lately, but just realized this could work for tile/grout cleaning. After doing the numbers it may suck a little bit, but could pay off in the future. A major reason I would never do it for carpet is people with big houses calling for "deals", apt complex calls and the fact that and there's quite a few carpet guys doing it already for very low prices.

People in apts won't call and with a certain amount of sq footage on the ad, any more t/g can be done at regular price. There's a few things I need to think out but was curious if anyone out there is doing only tile/grout cleaning with Groupon, and how it's working.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've tried 3 times to do a T&G deal...no deal.

They want way too low of a price....even with my outgoing and crazy ass way of doing things.

Maybe try it with Living Social...they seem to be a bit more lenient.

Your best bet would be to do $100 of Tile Cleaning for $49.00.

That way they can put the money towards the total quote...but I'm still not sure they will go for it.

I haven't tried that one yet.

Bill,
Ron is going to do a deal in the Sac area. When it hits...if he sells close or more than 200, I'm going to drive over and clean some of them.
I'll let you know when it happens....you probably won't want to do any of them but it's up to you.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
yeah my price was going to be higher...there's no way I'm going anywhere for $25 to do anything. I'll see what they all have to say.

Regading Ron: yeah that's cool... as long as it's not another Iranian with 3 coats of wax on his ceramic t/g tripping out about the price.....LOL

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bee Busy said:
yeah my price was going to be higher...there's no way I'm going anywhere for $25 to do anything. I'll see what they all have to say.

Regading Ron: yeah that's cool... as long as it's not another Iranian with 3 coats of wax on his ceramic t/g tripping out about the price.....LOL

Lol I hear ya.

I would only go somewhere for $25.00 for the good chance of making more....I try to prequalify everyone over the phone so I know what we are doing before we get there.

PS. These jobs will be $40.00 to start and then regular on the upsells etc.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I have a 3 day limestone job starting 4/1. If there's any jobs with repairs/cleans or t/g definetly interested...thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The cool part about Groupon is we will be getting into the huge houses that have the expensive floors that Ron and I don't like to touch.

Once we wow the hell out of them with our awesome work and award winning smiles shiteatinggrin ....they will surely schedule to have the other stuff done.

That's the whole plan of this Groupon deal (as far as I'm concerned)...sometimes you have to give in on the battle of the carpet to win the war of cleaning everything (by everything I mean everything in their house, their friends and families houses and then their house again in 6 months to a year...not too mention all the other add on goodies)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom