groupon

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ok, so I looked a little further and I like what I saw.

You can offer a $100.00 groupon for $50.00

But you can set the number of people who have to purchase the coupone before it is valid.

So if you say 100 people have to sign up for it for the offer to work...you will get $5000.00 up front (if that many people do it) and you honor that groupon of $100.00 off from any prospective client that has one.....maybe some will never use it?? Averages and all that.

I am not sure if you can set minimums like "$100.00 off with any purchase of $200.00 or more"...so they would have to come up with a $100.00 at least to use the groupon.

Sounds pretty good.

I haven't looked into fee's or if there are any on the business owner part.

To be continued...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They get a percentage of the total groupons sold...and each case is negotiated differently.

I am having them contact me.

Thanks Miksar for reminding me of this.

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
If you are giving half off , say you charge 115.00 for 3 rooms , then you would only get 57.50 , and Groupon gets half of that deal, 28.75, so you only get 28.75 for 3 rooms! Good luck doing that, sounds crazy.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
They also break up the money over 90 days. 1/3 each month for 3 months. It has to be a "good" deal or the members will bash you in the question forum. If anything, you get your name in front of all of there members for one day. I trying to figure out how to make it work. Don't see how yet.

duckster

I get an email per day from them and they have some great values in San Francisco. However, I live in Oregon.

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
I did what is called the Big Deal with Angies List, I gave this deal, 550 sq ft of carpet cleaning for $80.00
I only did 5 coupons , they sold almost instantly, Angie took 15% of the total. $400.00-15%=$340.00. I wish I would have done more coupons but chickened out. One customer alone ended up paying $458.00, she commented that the coupon she paid for really worked out for me.
LOL. Almost all the coupon holders ended up adding additional cleaning . 2 of the 5 coupon buyers have not called me yet, and these were purchase over 3 months ago.

Check out my new sideline buisness.
http://www.power2share.net?weebco

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FCC said:
you wouldn't be bumping year old threads just to spam your referral link to the latest pyramid scheme would you..................... :roll:

I took a glance at it and it looks like a pyramid to me. Pay money to make money without a product or service.
Skeptical.

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
I really thought my recent input with groupon was worth the post, I am on Angies List in Houston, and doing very well with it.

As far as my referral link http://www.power2share.net?weebco
I really hope it's not a pyramid scheme , I have always hated those types of schemes.
My brother told me about this, so I tried it. I put $180 in on Monday Night. So far seems lagit, but who knows. I earned $30 buy Friday Morning so I re-invested it. They do say on the site to support their advertisers. Below is my Statistics since Monday Night. I am quite excited about this and of course want every one to look at this. I have made many posts about carpet cleaning only on Mikey's board over the years. So think whatever you want!!!!!!!
I am your Carpet Cleaning Friend here, and hard working Sole Proprietor of Weebco Carpet Cleaning Since 1983, in Houston, Tx

Statistics
Total Purchases: $180.00
Total Re-Purchases: $30.00
Purchased Positions: 6
Reinvest Positions: 1
Total Positions: 7
Position Earnings: $41.78
Referral Clicks: 76
Total Referrals: 1
Referral Bonus: $0.00
Pending Withdrawals: $0.00
Completed Withdrawals: $0.00
Total Withdrawals: $0.00
Credits: $0.00
Debits: $0.00
Available Balance: $11.78

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
You get 10% of ALL memberships and also RE-UPS!

No kidding,
Thats what my Brother got when I signed up under Him , so what?
What is your point? You want to make a profit.

6. Is this MLM, Matrix, HYIP, Autosurfing, Investment site, Ponzi or any of those fly by night deals?
No way! That's exactly why we are splitting the profits with members and DON'T ONLY pay members with OTHER members upgrade fees! Power2Share is a up and up ad membership with great products and is in NO way an investment site. Admin note: We are going to be here a long, long time we have spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars on this site. We will NOT be labled as a fly by night program! Power2Share has created a family of hard working members.

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
I can only say time will tell if this is a Scheme or not, I will let you know if I have been a fool or not.
But for now I only know that they do pay out, My Brother has been taking withdrawals.
Of course they aren't going to tell you it's a pyramid scheme. A lot of these sites work on the Greed factor. But I don't think this is one of them , as is obvious.
I hope you stay interested FCC. Or whatever your name is?

-JB-

Name
JB
I love it.."we will be around a long time"... yee haa! Their omnipotent too!

Danger, danger Will Robinson!

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
Like I said , we will see if this is a scheme,
FCC , glad to see you have so many wonderful posts here on Mikey's Board every day. I should have paid more attention. Wow , glad you showed me how long I have been away. I beg your forgiveness. I need to repent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom