Grout buddy

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Just seen an ad on TV for Grout Buddy. A Billy Mays-type commercial. Do it yourself, One stroke clean and seal your grout with out calling a proffesional. 5 colors available. They make it look soooo easy. They don't even clean the grout first....just wipe and seal, from what I saw.

decoratorcc

I saw the same ad, was pretty sure I had the name correct but could not find the website. I just remodeled my kitchen last year and got a light grout that I don't like now. Grout Buddy was advertised and does look easy. I had Googled 'change my grout color' and found a couple of products. I have over 400 feet so am reluctant to start the project. Home Depot carries a line to change grout color. They stock about 5 colors, however they will order any color you want. I like the attached applicator on the Grout Buddy. I had bought some artist brushes for my project. I'm inspired to go on and tackle it afterseeing the tv ad demo.

decoratorcc

Eureka!! it is Grout Bully, not Grout buddy. I just googled 'grout' and Grout Bully came up. I was half asleep when I saw the ad anyway. Funny, we both thought it was Grout Buddy. I guess it just makes more sense.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
decoratorcc said:
I saw the same ad, was pretty sure I had the name correct but could not find the website. I just remodeled my kitchen last year and got a light grout that I don't like now. Grout Buddy was advertised and does look easy. I had Googled 'change my grout color' and found a couple of products. I have over 400 feet so am reluctant to start the project. Home Depot carries a line to change grout color. They stock about 5 colors, however they will order any color you want. I like the attached applicator on the Grout Buddy. I had bought some artist brushes for my project. I'm inspired to go on and tackle it afterseeing the tv ad demo.

I saw that too and had a good laugh for about 5 mins. If you think that will stay on your grout for longer than 10 days, then go for it. Keep this site in your favorites as you will need someone to fix your floor in about 6 months when it starts to peel. It won't be pretty - seen it many times.

Happy grout coloring. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom