Grout drying dark “wet” look in areas

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I have a large commercial account that has about 100 people a day walking on its porcelain tiles each time we clean it I am never happy with the results

Grout starts off black and is suppose to be light grey it cleans up well but still shows dark in some areas

We deep cleaned with tsunami and rinse then went over problem areas with a ph 2 acid

Still some areas dry dark and some light

What’s your thoughts

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
certainly possible..

can we assume that you have returned 24 hours plus or later to see it truly dry?

Pics?
I waited 12 hours still looks wet but tomorrow will be 24 in most areas... I had my guys touch everything up today that looked bad and tomorrow I am going myself with all fiber rinse and your green glide to do a 400 psi rinse after I do corners and edges that my guys missed.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I’ll post pictures in the AM

It’s 90% better but it’s one of my biggest accounts and they are always loyal and good to me so I want it to be perfect it’s frustrating

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Then there’s a VERY GOOD CHANCE they matched the new grout color with the old dirty grout. Once you clean it, the difference is visible.
Idiots never think of cleaning the grout before matching the color.
yep, I did a service station where they'd had a battery leak eat out the grout. They regrouted with black to match the dirty grey

Mikey P

Administrator
Our regular sushi girl decided to take the plug out of her ear for some god-forsaken reason and that thing was hanging down there reminiscent of your left nut.

kind of ruined my appetite..

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
The senond picture shows the areas that look wet

002879D1-6EC3-40C4-AFB3-B99598D57143.jpeg AF9AC4B6-2A20-4F52-B9F6-FA991EA079B6.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom