Guaranteed Cleaning Supply LLC. Awesome

RUGMAN1969

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the reply's to my looking for parts for a Power Clean unit.
I contacted Larry White at Guaranteed Cleaning Supply and he fixed me right up on what we needed.
I remembered dealing with Larry when he worked with Power Clean and up to this point had lost track of him.
Larry is an A+++++++++++++++++++++++ In My book. And I highly recommend him!
THANK YOU....MJF :p :p

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I haven't contacted them yet, but I'm kinda pissed that they didn't at least cruze the BB's and try to answer some of the Powwerclean questions. Jim Nape could have at least posted under another name and threw out some advise to those needy Powerclean custys. Jim has Powerclean locked in his head since he was the brainchild behind the machines.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I wonder what happened to all of the good people who worked at all of the now defunct carpet machine manufacturers?

Good subject for a new thread.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
rwcarpet said:
I haven't contacted them yet, but I'm kinda pissed that they didn't at least cruze the BB's and try to answer some of the Powwerclean questions. Jim Nape could have at least posted under another name and threw out some advise to those needy Powerclean custys. Jim has Powerclean locked in his head since he was the brainchild behind the machines.

Robert- They wouldn't give us the answers when they had the opportunity, why do you think anything would change? I've learned more about these machines since Powerclean went out of business than I did before. My advice, go to the source. In my case, most answers come from Zenith, and I gave the sources name a few weeks ago. I keep learning about new sources of parts, and Guaranteed Cleaning Supply is the newest. Hopefully they won't F it up like PC.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Doug Cox said:
rwcarpet said:

Robert- They wouldn't give us the answers when they had the opportunity, why do you think anything would change? I've learned more about these machines since Powerclean went out of business than I did before. My advice, go to the source. In my case, most answers come from Zenith, and I gave the sources name a few weeks ago. I keep learning about new sources of parts, and Guaranteed Cleaning Supply is the newest. Hopefully they won't F it up like PC.

You are right, Doug.....I've had to learn real quick about the Genesis operation. Jeff from Express Distributing helped me in a few diagnoses, because he has a load experience in many TM's. Plus, I have a spare machine that I have been using parts from. No Zenith here....just a Ford carb. It still would have been nice to have some expert throw us a little advice over the last few years.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Lee Stockwell said:
I wonder what happened to all of the good people who worked at all of the now defunct carpet machine manufacturers?

Good subject for a new thread.

You're right, Lee......there are a lot of TM builders and designers that are no longer in the business, but it would be nice to pick their brain now and then.

Brothers

Name
Clay
I don't know what it is about the cleaning industry that attracts people like Larry White and Jim Nape. A++++ huh? Not enough pluses in my book. Honest as Abe Lincoln. When Powerclean was collapsing and leaving distributors, customers, and creditors hanging in the loop, I have no doubt he was being honest when he told me, "the controller is out," "Jim isn't available" "No, we are not going bankrupt! (Chuckling at the very notion)" I'm glad I found him again. I'd hate to think his reputation would ever fail to proceed him.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I don't know what it is about the cleaning industry that attracts people like Larry White and Jim Nape. A++++ huh? Not enough pluses in my book. Honest as Abe Lincoln. When Powerclean was collapsing and leaving distributors, customers, and creditors hanging in the loop, I have no doubt he was being honest when he told me, "the controller is out," "Jim isn't available" "No, we are not going bankrupt! (Chuckling at the very notion)" I'm glad I found him again. I'd hate to think his reputation would ever fail to proceed him.

OUCH...

Jeff from Express Distributing helped me in a few diagnoses

yep..one of the best all around ..not only knows his chit, but a genuine straight shooter

..L.T.A.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I had talked with Larry and Jim this week.....today, in fact. It seems they're getting it back together. Jim even gave me some tips on the my old Genny Ford unit and it's hard staring problem.

Mikey P

Administrator
Doug hit it. both those guys use to lurk and participate here.

Not too cool that they never chimed in after they went down.

I recall one of them almost getting into bed with York (figuratively) to make the Vortex before Fielding fooked up and took on the project.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom