Guess I can't drive like an A-hole anymore! Finally got our lettering...

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
does the cartoon look like you?

I guess... I do have two eyes, a nose and a mouth! As far as I know it wasn't based on me.

He did a nice job, I would have never thought I'd get some goofy guy(cartoon) on my stuff, but I'm pretty happy. Took a long time, happy to move on to the next big thing.

Thanks guys.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I think the orange/blue are a nice compliment to the vans color. Looks nice Jerry!

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino

Looks great!! Yes Nate, the web address does slant downward - the C is close to the orange strip and .com is a few more inches away .. other side is at a slant too .. must be part of the design .. I'd be proud of it !!!

Looks like the guy behind you was driving a little too fast too !!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Kinda sad the stealth portion of my career is over.
Looks good, Jerry. Even with all the internet/social media buzz one of the best marketing ROI's out there is a professionally lettered truck(s).

Steve

PS That's funny about "stealth driving". One time we got a furious call at our office about one of our employees driving like an idiot in our lettered and logoed company station wagon. Guess who was the ONLY driver of that vehicle???

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Looks good, Jerry. Even with all the internet/social media buzz one of the best marketing ROI's out there is a professionally lettered truck(s).

Steve

PS That's funny about "stealth driving". One time we got a furious call at our office about one of our employees driving like an idiot in our lettered and logoed company station wagon. Guess who was the ONLY driver of that vehicle???

Oh NO! You gotta tell the WHOLE story : )

Wasn't she behind you at the time?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Looks great!! Yes Nate, the web address does slant downward - the C is close to the orange strip and .com is a few more inches away .. other side is at a slant too .. must be part of the design .. I'd be proud of it !!!

Yea, my wife said the same thing, looks crooked. It's not - the stripe actually goes up(angle) a little. You know how these artist types are! lol.

Thank's again, guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom