guess my brain went dead.. question, olefin rug

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
i have a cm that has a olefin area, called and wants it cleaned tommmorrow. customer said sales guy at the store told here we cant use acid rinse.....

whats up with that? sales people of rugs telling us how to clean............ im using acid rinse... if im wrong tell me.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
joeynbgky said:
i have a cm that has a olefin area, called and wants it cleaned tommmorrow. customer said sales guy at the store told here we cant use acid rinse.....

whats up with that? sales people of rugs telling us how to clean............ im using acid rinse... if im wrong tell me.

Salesman is just that a salesman- next thing we know you'll be asking if an adjuster should be telling you how to do a water damage

G

joeynbgky said:

I doubt you NEED to use acid rinse, but why not call the sales guy while at the customers house and ask him why he told her that? Take some literature on the subject with you.

Back
Top Bottom