Guess who cleaned my Dad's house today with a EZ?

Mikey P

Administrator
Come on Jay, spill the beans..
How did it go?

Did they move junk out of the way?
How many vacuum bags did you fill?

Did you get the urine odor out of his bathroom?
Did you seal the grout?

Did the Powermax work on the uph, cpt and TnG?
Did you do the kid's room to?

Did the dog attack you?

Did you drip goop on his driveway? :shock:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
and last but not least.....

DID YOU GROOM BEFORE YOU LEFT??

Jay D

Name
Jay D
It went fine. The sectional was piled up outside on the back porch. It appeared that they vacuumed, picked up and were ready when i got there. :) I went ahead and vacuumed again. Cleaned the area rug in the garage first then put fans on it. Then sweeped the tile, cleaned area by area with oxyblaster then put a fan on each area to speed dry. Kitchen was the challenge, cleaned it twice even with dwell time it was tough. Sealed grout. Presprayed carpet with powermax, aggitated with my 175, dwelltime, extracted with my hackmount, extra vac strokes and applied some dynacide here and there. Switched fans to bedrooms and family room to expedite drying. 70 degrees with slight overcast. Mikes dad is a great guy who is a Bass Fisherman just like me. All in all a good day. Thank you Mike!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so does this quailfy him for a life time member ship???

G

So Jay; Let me see if I got this right; Mickey's dad and family are the normal ones and Mickey is the California wild man that moved as far away from mom and dad as possible so they couldn't keep him in check.

Sounds like a fun time and ya did a great job; Did they tip?

Mikey P

Administrator
My dad is from Iowa. He raised his 3 sons in the southern California area

My brother moved to TeJa when he retired from the military. My dad moved out thar last year to live with him while he went through chemo therapy for lung cancer.

My bro has since built another house and has left pops and my nephew in the old house to systematically destroy it.

My dad said you did a killer job and he really liked you. Nothing but compliments. Even my hard ass brother said it looked killer.

Thanks for taking care of them Jay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom