Guru In A Box?

Mikey P

Administrator
Carpet Cleaning Pros - Don't Panic! Help is on the way! Here are the answers...

Have you noticed a sudden drop-off in customers during the last 30 - 45 days?

Some say it's just the "slow season." But if you have noticed that during the same time period, your competitors are doing better than you and are even taking your customers - it is more likely that they already have the new book (that came out about 45 days ago), written by 50 of the top names in carpet cleaning, and tells how to get more jobs, make more money (erase the "slow season") and flatten the competition.

The book is so good that it even has a guarantee -- if you don't think it is everything everybody else thinks it is, you can keep the book and get a complete refund, issued the same day you ask for it.

You have nothing to lose at all. Go here to learn more.

Your competitors probably already have.

And by the way, for the next 3 days only -- you can get this incredible book for half what your competitors paid.

Beat the competition. Beat the "Slow Season." Follow this link to see how.

-------------------------------------

Carpet Cleaning Professionals --
Success secrets of the men and women who have done it again and again --
and you can have them right now in quick read, "get-it-today read-it-today" format.
HERE IS OUR OWN SPECIAL SURPISE...
Barb Jackson CR, arranged for
the next 100 copies to sell for half price!
(But Saturday, they go back to regular price no matter how many are sold).

Click Here to Orderyour PDF (you read it on your computer screen, Ipad, etc.) complete with all the bonuses, links and authors for ...

Mike West (one of the pioneers of the carpet cleaning industry) figured out a way to keep the jobs coming in even when it is raining!Now it's yours! ... Page 15

Howard Partridge hands you his marketing plan, then gives you the entire "Quick Start Marketing" book (the one he used to give only to Inner Circle Members)...Page 51

Joe Polish shows how to, "Beat The Slow Season And A Sluggish Economy" ... Page 70

Have you ever heard of the 200% Guarantee? It exists! It works and it is easy to implement. If you know how to work it, this one secret can make you a fortune...if you don't know how to use it, you could "lose your shirt!") ... Steven LaVelle(Author of "Get Paid!") ... Page 9

Rob Anspach had his major source of advertising taken away (his competitors got the publisher to refuse Rob's ads)! What did Rob do? He raised his prices and got a whole lot more work! With a 32:1 ROI sales letter... Page 24

John Braun (HitMan Marketing) tells you, "The No. 1 Marketing Success Secret" ... Page 32

Carpet Cleaning marketer, Joe Burnich shares, "How To Quickly and Easily Turn A Few Ad Dollars Into Thousands!" ... Page 66

Mark Kennedy gave us a terrific chapter from his book, "Secrets of the Carpet Cleaning Super-Giants: Mark Kennedy's Proven System: Created for, And Used By, The Largest And Most Successful Carpet Cleaners On The Planet!" ... a little idea with big results that any sized company can use! Page 93

Jon Don's superstar, Steve Toburen, tells "Ways to Make More Money From Each Job!" ...Page 125

Dennis Klager shares how to, "Turn a $1 a minute job into $10 a minute job"...Page 163

And that is just the beginning!

Want to know how the High-Priced companies do it? Steve Marsh tells all!...Page 183

Want to get into Commercial Cleaning? Doug Heiferman introduces you to The World of Commercial Carpet Cleaning ... Page 189

And there is more!

Quick Tips for Success by consultant Steven LaVelle ... Page 221

Quick Fix Marketing Strategy for Carpet Cleaning Companies -- By marketing maven Jenn McGroary ... 224

Show Me The Money! By carpet cleaning company owners and industry marketers Michael Price and Kelly Love ... Page 280

A quick cash tip. (Selling without selling.) By "The Rug Chick" Lisa Wagner ...Page 240

... Earn $400 or More Per Hour - Guaranteed!

By Bridgepoint CEO Gordon Hanks...Page 196

Plus an avalanche of free bonuses!

• Howard Partridge offers his best selling book in audio form -- a free CD. Plus his 41 page"Quick Start Marketing" Manual! All free!
  • Free 77-page eBook, "How to Put Your Cleaning/ Restoration Business on the Internet and Make It Profitable!" By marketing master Gary Arndts from Marketing Zoo!
  • Selections from John Braun's collection. Including reports "5 Ways You Can Be the Neighborhood Cleaner"- "How to Cut Your Postcard and Newsletter Marketing Costs in Half," and many more! All free!
  • Another free eBook by Howard Partridge -- Referral Marketing. Plus a PDF by John Braun about "Email Marketing" techniques. And a free report by Joe Polishabout "Getting More Business from High-end Homes." All free from Scott Barrington and CleanWiki.
  • "Hottest Selling Sales Copy Techniques," a 55-page eBook from Diane Boerstler -- Internationally Renowned Top 1% Sales Copy Writer! Powerful persuasion strategies to improve your sales!
  • "Steps to Creating a Great Newsletter" -- free report from Cleaner's Coach owners Bruce and Joanna Deloatch.
You want more? OK!

Here are even more free bonuses!
773.jpg

• "Psychological Triggers," by Joe Polish and Joe Sugarman. An 82 page eBook, previously only given to Piranha Marketing members! Now it can be yours -- free of charge! Another bonus!
  • Free e-book! "THE PERPETUAL MARKETING Formula!"An excellent book from Strong Carpet Cleaning - valued at $97 (recommended)! By Michael Price and Kelly Love
  • "Online Marketing Simplified: The Beginner's Guide to Using the Internet to Market Your Local Business" by marketer Jenn McGroary (more free gifts from Jenn too!)

only $97

Only $47 for the next 100 purchasers.

(Less than half price!)
(usually in your email the same day or within 24 hours)

We use secure PayPal but you don't have to,

just fill in the credit card information when the form appears

after you click the "Click Here" button.

Our Guarantee
Try it out for 14 days. If you honestly don't think this is the best carpet cleaning success book you've ever seen, just contact us for a rapid refund! Keep the book, keep the bonuses and still get a total refund -- you have absolutely nothing to lose!
(And this guarantee is from
Barb Jackson CR and Steven LaVelle -- better than gold!)
Click Here to order yours right now!

H.gif

PT_CONFSUB_OuterShadowBottomBL.png

H.gif

R.gif

R.gif

R.gif

R.gif

R.gif

R.gif

R.gif

R.gif

R.gif

R.gif

R.gif

Attachments

• H.gif
    H.gif
    67 bytes · Views: 214
  • R.gif
    R.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 238
  • R.gif
    R.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 235
  • R.gif
    R.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 222
  • R.gif
    R.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 239
  • R.gif
    R.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 241
  • R.gif
    R.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 242
  • R.gif
    R.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 234
  • R.gif
    R.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 240
  • R.gif
    R.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 257
  • R.gif
    R.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 231

Mikey P

Administrator
So somebody is trying to get rich by selling screen shots?

are all these know it alls being compensated for their material?

Obviously they are targeting a market that has never heard of the internet, facebook and these forums where all this info has already been available for FREE.

Funny that they are marketing it through emails and not door hangers or fliers on windshields at the local IICRCA meeting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Russ T.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The book is so good that it even has a guarantee -- if you don't think it is everything everybody else thinks it is, you can keep the book and get a complete refund, issued the same day you ask for it.
Why waste all the time with money exchanging hands. Just send me the FREE book and lets just consider that I didn't think it was all that the others did. J/K
:winky:

Steven's a good guy and no I don't believe anyone is compensated for their entries.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
No one is compensated. He asked if we'd contribute, but he didn't handle it well so.....

I'm sure having all of that together in one place would be nice for someone. Like so many things, if you get "one good idea that you actually implement", it would be priceless.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
isn't Barb Jackson an old BB junkie?
No she is an RIA member that has her own restoration company. Through her experiences with it, she became a trainer and hit the road training across the country training contractors on how to process contents after a fire. I've never attended her class but have read enough of her articles to know she knows what she is talking about.

Reactions: Mikey P

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
The funny part is he sent the pages out for review and my picture was actually Michael Gerber. I emailed him and said that wasn't me but I wish I had Gerber's money but not his divorce record.

When I asked him didn't that pic looked a little older than me. He said he thought I must have had a few rough years.

Mikey P

Administrator
like I said, that Ebook is great for somebody who does not know the boards and ICS/Cleanfax exists.
thinking.gif

They would have more luck selling it in hard copy through suppliers IMO

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom