Guys With Box Trucks...

danpauselius

For me it was the perfect answer. Quotes to do a side door in another truck were around a grand and I'd have to wait for it.

DING! Right answer.

KBRENNY

I did mine myself, purchased all the parts from a local trailer repair shop. Had some fabrication to do and got the exact size I wanted. The quotes I received were from 1700 to 2100 and the parts cost me around 490.

VANP.jpg

Al

I went to a place that works on Big trucks and does this kind of thing all the time. My door was 3000. Made out of some kind of plastic and insulated.

Easy to maintain and works good, were happy with the job.

100_1820.jpg
[/img]

WISE

I bought a door from Trac Rite (I think that is it, will check if need be). They do custom sizes. Had my welder install it when he was building the racks in the back for air movers etc. Door was $330 and his labor was $200. Works great.

I really like the ones that are the side of Fire trucks...those look REAL expensive though.

WISE

Ours is a true roll-up door with seals. This door is used on firetrucks. We did the install. It took 2 days but I made sure it was absolutely perfect. Trimmed with aluminum angle. I was able to get it discounted due to a client having a Firetruck sales and service business. If someone would like one email me.

Cleaningtruck.JPG

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Aero Tech has them..

I am ordering one for the back of mine when they get more in
It is the same door that they use on the side of the truck.only difference is the back is approx 4 inches wider so they add a metal spacer on each side to make up the difference.........

Total cost delivered to my front door......$1310.00
comes complete with everything except the metal spacers

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I feel unworthy of all these really nice doors. I paid $500.00 for an aluminum 38" swing door made by a local boat builder/fabricator. It has a rack on the inside where I keep all of the quart bottles of spotters/deodorizers etc.
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom