H20Orange2

saxman

Has anybody tried these products, and what has your opinion been?
One of our commerical accounts, that we have been doing for 11 years, has put in new carpet, and the cleaning specs, says to clean it with Envirox, which is a H20Orange2 product. We are going to buy some today and see how it cleans.
John

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We used H2 orange to clean some carpet for a school district that required it, and found it to be a high foam, low results product. We got the decision makers to look at an area we cleaned with SafeClean, and after they studied the MSDS allowed us to use our product to complete the job.

I know there is a time and place for oxiders (and it's possible that H2orange has only enough to claim for marketing purposes), but I would never recommend using them as an everyday part of cleaning. Unless the carpet is solution dyed, you may get to see the cumulative effect of repeated light bleaching on carpet you clean regularly.

PS: The cleaning specs can recommend a product. They can't require it.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I've thrown a little in with my regular prespray and it does give it a bit of a boost. As a stand alone? It sux.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
When ya comin' back Lee? I'm gonna get your ass on a mountain bike and scare the poo outta you. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom