Hack juice guys....

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
So i tried simple green today next to enzall in a trashed out rental. Simple green did pretty well but the enzall still outperformed it and smelled better. The thing is, after i did the math, using simple green wouldnt save me any money. I usually buy enzall or grease eraser in 5 gal buckets i think it would wind up costing more for me to use simple green. I am going to try industrial purple for the heck of it as well, but i think it would cost even more yet. How are you guys mixing this stuff in a rat hole? 8 to 1?
I want to see how the purple stuff works just so that if i run low on my normal prespray I can just run to the depot around the corner in a pinch.

SRI Cleaning said:
So i tried simple green today next to enzall in a trashed out rental. Simple green did pretty well but the enzall still outperformed it and smelled better. The thing is, after i did the math, using simple green wouldnt save me any money. I usually buy enzall or grease eraser in 5 gal buckets i think it would wind up costing more for me to use simple green. I am going to try industrial purple for the heck of it as well, but i think it would cost even more yet. How are you guys mixing this stuff in a rat hole? 8 to 1?
I want to see how the purple stuff works just so that if i run low on my normal prespray I can just run to the depot around the corner in a pinch.

Dont use purple power by itself add 1/2 to 1 cup to your enzall in a HF and go to town,,I use as booster on the nasties...it works big time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom