Had just a little Bloody nose the other day.....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The man of the house had a little bloody nose the other day.... :eekk:

They had been trying to clean it up themselves.....:eekk: :eekk:

Christmas around the corner....decided to give in and call early this morning....right after a commercial job called to reschedule as the contractor has been dragging his feet!

Mostly all surface, but looks bad from the pics :oldrolleyes:

So, put on some protection and dove in.

Lady of the house had called just before we got there to let us know he also urinated all over himself, the carpet, the upholstery.....

Dual Van, $500 job....now posting quick in between jobs and heading to our next adventure today! :rockon:

2014-12-23101542_zpsbfe9d370.jpg

2014-12-23103459_zps7a22f46a.jpg

2014-12-23103310_zps96a2b15f.jpg
AND
2014-12-23104013_zpscce64554.jpg

2014-12-23104019_zps3a213cab.jpg

Double Zippering

2014-12-23112256_zps8831edc3.jpg

AND DONE!

2014-12-23113136_zps8a811af4.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Looks good especially for a last minute call, $100.00 $200.00 $300.00 $400.00 $500.00 yes very good indeed.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Any oxygen product will work but the others leave a residue. Most of the blood will be gone from the 40 volumne and no residue. Cold water is nice if you can make it.

Gene

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
This one was a little tougher than I first thought it would be. (forgot to mention there was blood, urine, vomit, feces....it was a smorgasbord! )

Here is the procedure I did....and was making it up as I went after the first part didn't work as I hoped.

1 ) Sprayed down some prespray (Harvard special blend with Yellow out which is a high peroxide)
2) no agitation to begin with, just zipper wand to see what might be easily removed and loose.....
3) didn't zipper out or remove as much as hoped....hardly any :icon_rolleyes:
4) Applied OSR carefully....Was using OSR and water claw because of the urine and the blood.....trying to see how deep the blood might also be
5) After water clawing with OSR and feeling pretty good about the urine extraction (being careful not to over wet since this was a modular with particle board floors), attacked the Blood more directly with the Yellow out peroxide and also direct spraying with Stain Zone.
6)Actually needed the use of bone scraper and gum getter to loosen up the blood as it was pretty dried up
7) kept working the blood areas, treating with stain zone and yellow out to make sure not missing any blood as it would foam up if found.
8) Prespray, agitate with CRB, extract rinse, check with stain zone
9) Treat with Odorcide Fresh scent as grooming.

All the above took as much time as it took Aron to clean a couch, a love seat, Recliner and a small kit chair :eekk: . So, I underestimate my time involved and maybe underpriced this area, but made it up because the Son in Law is a Rock Star!:rockon:

And of course it took some time to take pictures....:lol:

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Mark, expect to go back.
I thought the blood might cause a call back too. but looking at the picture no one tried to clean it before mark so a better chance of getting it all in one shot.
I have never used the zipper on blood yet either.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We told the clients if there is a problem and something does wick back, please call as we will fix it....

hoping this one will be good though for wick back as spent extra time to double and triple check, but you never know

As far as maybe having to go back due to another incident, it could happen.

Was sad to see as the people were very nice, just the man of the house has a drinking problem and there was evidence of intervention now taking place.

Both male and female residence were so nice and the house was well kept.....just felt sad for the lady of the home as you could tell she was a very caring and giving person.

So hopefully, there will be help for him (and support for her) and they will be able to take back control of their lives....

Sometimes, we end up making money off of other peoples problems.....just part of the gig, but doesn't mean we all can't be caring and understanding while we are helping our clients.

Being hopeful for them :)

Would love to go back just to clean carpets and furniture for regular soil issues :)

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I had to do more than just "like" your comments Mark.

You summed up the way a true professional should look at the nature of the service that they provide, balancing needed profits with true compassion.

I wish her the best; if he is in that bad of a place, he has a long road ahead of him.

If he is lucky, she will travel that road with him.

I hope he earns it.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I had to do more than just "like" your comments Mark.

You summed up the way a true professional should look at the nature of the service that they provide, balancing needed profits with true compassion.

I wish her the best; if he is in that bad of a place, he has a long road ahead of him.

If he is lucky, she will travel that road with him.

I hope he earns it.

Thank you Jim,

There are so many truly caring people on this board that help me too be a better cleaner, but more importantly....

a better person :)

Thank you everyone :)

hogjowl

Idiot™
I used to have a wealthy alcoholic who used to fall all the time and leave blood everywhere. His alcoholism eventually killed him, but in his final years he bought a golf cart to drive around IN HIS HOUSE. He figured he'd rather drive than walk and fall. The last time I cleaned for him there was a handy man there patching holes in his Sheetrock from his driving accidents.

But no blood!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
:icon_redface:

Wow very humbled at this moment from all the kind words and replies.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Getting ready for 30 plus people (lost count....LOL) to be showing up at the Saiger "Humble Abode" :rockon:

Gonna be epic!

:) :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom