Had to pull the old girl out of mothballs.

Supportive Member
Credits
The cool part is my kids are really into this project. They love helping me clean things up and work on it. I think when this is all done and working right, they’ll have a since of appreciation and pride in the boat.

Supportive Member
Credits
Sure is coming out nice. Are you using tire shine or something?
You won’t believe it. I was using normal dish soap but it wasn’t cutting it. I then switched up to Saiger code red and let the vinyl soak for about 5-10 min then scrubbed with a brillo pad. Then wipe it down and treated with leather cream.

Last edited:
Credits
You won’t believe it. I was using normal dish soap but it wasn’t cutting it. I then switched up to Saiger code red and let the vinyl soak for about 5-10 min then scrubbed with a brillo pad. Then wipe it down and treated with leather cream.
I had some mildew last year when I had my boat stored in my yard. I had the cover on it, and then built a carport system for it.... the snowload ripped the tarp when the spring rain came. I used a combo of peroxide and ammonia. I then used Fels gel, soft bristled brush, and rinsed with my not-so-Mytee tool. I then applied Aerospace 303, it looked new....

Credits
Supportive Member
Credits
Are you getting a motorbike or what?
Well, it's funny you ask me that. Because I'm really missing having a bike. There are just so many nice bikes to choose from, so I decided, after I fix my boat, and build my remote control lawnmower, I'm going to start collecting motorcycles. If I can't decide on one, I'll just get them all :) I'm going to Red Bluff to check out a Yamaha SCR950 in the morning. It's possible I may return home with one. I'm going to have to hide it in the shed from my wife. She is just not enlightened enough to understand and I don't think she would believe me if I told her I traded an old air compressor for it. I already used that excuse on a few other things.

Latest posts