Hand pain

Last night while cleaning a restaurant, my right hand (trigger hand) started hurting. Was very painful and got worse as the night went on. Anybody else experience this? A pain at the first finger, top of the knuckle going back to the wrist. I must of damaged something. Not sure , never had wanding hand pain before. Thanks

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on t.v. but it sounds like tendinitus to me. I wonder if switching to a gun style trigger valve would help?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Try switching which hand you use when wanding. Also get a feather touch valve.

If pain continues, you should check with a doctor. You don't want to get to a point where some major correction to your fingers or wrist is required.

Scott Warington

Chads

Supportive Member
First check with a good chiropractor could be just a pinched nerve would be surprised how many people think they have carpal tunnel syndrone when its just a nerve.

Chads

Supportive Member
Thats why i need spell check. And since when can Marty spell anyway

Jay D

Name
Jay D
If it persists try a 1.5" wand green glided wand with feather touch valve, I did and it helped my aching hand.(Back, shoulder,hands all hurt at different times, usually)

Thanks for the suggestions, I will be trying them out shortly. I really appreciate the posts. And Marty, Yes I have been told I am acting like a pussy before. One day I went running with my cousins. After a short while I stopped running, they said whats up? Why did you stop? I told them my knees hurt so I stopped running. They said Ron your acting like a _____. Suck it up. Ron

G

If you didnt mention the glide part,I would have thought that Homan guy was greenie in disguise :p

Kevin

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Ditto what Chad said. I had similar pain front and back when I went to a 2" wand. Chiropractor said the doctor would probably diagnose as carpel tunnel and recommend an operation. He showed me some stretches and it came right. Never had a problem since as I stretch it out every day. Just hold the arm out and bend the fingers backwards with your other hand to open it up. Seems to work for me.

Able 1

Name
Keith
My finger use to lock up it's called trigger finger but it just went away. Now i use the feather trigger to make sure it dose not come back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom