Happy we have 2 of everything! Long days!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Well... Another super long day....

With an $810 last minute squeeze in empty...

People closed on house... "Can you take care of it yet today? "... Yes we will... Plus the rest of the route...

Big day for us again.

Thank goodness for 2 Butlers and 2 Zippers and 2.... well we have 2 of everything....or we would just be leaving a lot of money on the table...

We have a couple of residential jobs on Monday coming up....then head North to take care of a Resort bar/Restaurant and Motel... (called last minute...but closed Monday...and in the mood to spend the money)

Then get back to the shop to get the rigs ready for another 2 level LARGE restaurant and bar.....

Could never survive with just one rig....and just one rig on a job site...

Still didn't get in until 8:30 pm last night....

2015-04-02 13.46.04.jpg

2015-04-02 13.46.12.jpg

2015-04-02 13.46.07.jpg

2015-04-02 13.46.15.jpg

2015-04-02 13.46.20.jpg

2015-04-02 13.46.29.jpg

2015-04-02 13.46.33.jpg

2015-04-02 13.46.36.jpg

2015-04-02 13.46.39.jpg

2015-04-02 13.46.42.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
2015-04-02 14.00.55.jpg

This new Rotovac 360 XL is so versatile....just perfect for out business set up...fits in our vans so well...this new drive block....

And thank you Mikey P. for taking my call yesterday to give us guidance about this Travertine :rockon: :biggrin:....and for other things too :)

2015-04-02 14.28.35.jpg

2015-04-02 14.42.54.jpg

2015-04-02 14.44.20.jpg

2015-04-02 14.45.53.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here's the video we did of the Rotovac 360 XL being used as red pad agitation on carpet...

I had my brother stop and start the machine in the video....there was no hesitation or bogging...

Great little machine as I mentioned for our type of company....

Chris A

Name
Chris
I took a page outta uncle kennys playbook and started paying time and a half at 5 pm, seems to help (not that I have any valuable info when it comes to managing employees?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How did the travertine come out?

You were worried about something..?

It didn't seem to be very good quality and not a great install....

But also, it looked like someone has used some type of home portable machine on it, as you could see tracks that looked similar to a vacuum cleaner putting lines in carpet....

So I am guessing (just a guess) that someone used a little home cleaning machine....and I am thinking maybe with an acid such as vinegar....

We were able to get out all other scuff marks and few other weird staining....but those lines were present in the sun when looking at it the right way....

And the overall color came out good....there was an area rug that had been in one place, and you could see it prior to cleaning...but that all came out good....

Thanks again for the help and insight though :)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark, it's great that you have such a willing employee to help you knock out those 11th hour requests. Lot's of employees would cry the blues.

Today turned out to be another one of those days.....just so much work backing up, and the kid is getting now sleep with a 3 week old, a 2 1/2 year old.....and our daughter....

Oh Boy.....

Should call him I think now and see if I can buy him a drink while he is relaxing.....at some of our other kids home for the night.... :)

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
All good....

The kid just got done saying on the phone...."I can't remember it being this crazy all last Summer I swear....and they're all BIG JOBS!"

He might be correct....

Told him make beer run tomorrow for their get together....It's on me for him and the guys....

They have been kicking back doing some shoot em up video....and now heading home....wife driving....

Told him to remember he has kids now....and they will be probably throwing up on him.....don't be the one throwing up on your little ones.... :lol:

Got a good laugh out of him and some good fun conversation....

All good....but Monday.....is an insane day!

Will keep you informed :)

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Mikey P

Administrator
Nothing too complicated..

Alkaline cleaner, scrub with a red pad or his Brush Pro and a spinner rinse.

Sounds like they used a Hoover Floormate type machine with vinegar or another acid cleaner running through it..

A poormans, carpet hack "hone" job can be done by loading up on peroxide and scrubing with a brown pad and a heavy 175.
I doubt Mark's 360xl is heavy enough..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Nothing too complicated..

Alkaline cleaner, scrub with a red pad or his Brush Pro and a spinner rinse.

Sounds like they used a Hoover Floormate type machine with vinegar or another acid cleaner running through it..

A poormans, carpet hack "hone" job can be done by loading up on peroxide and scrubing with a brown pad and a heavy 175.
I doubt Mark's 360xl is heavy enough..

I would agree on the XL not being enough weight for that....

I was pretty sure it was the Hoover Floormate after seeing it dry....just even lines up and down the floor....

It's always nice to come to this board (or give a phone or text shout out) for help :)

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom