hardwood between the rooms

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
I just started my business and ran into an interesting situation yesterday. The customer had hardwood in lrm and hallway but carpet in bdrm is there anything i can do to protect the hardwood or ease the customers(and my) mind while dragging the hoses across? maybe this is a strange newby question but just curious if this is a concern or no?

Lance Golden

Name
Lance Golden
I use canvas painters drop's
Wasn't there a post recently, where a guy had left a coil "mark" in the wood floor?

I need to look into that stuff Mike... Does it stay put, when pulling hose across it?

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
Moving blanket actually sounds good! probably me being paranoid but may not come up very often either. Thanks for the input!

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
You use the moving blankets weather you need to or not. It's a positive moment for the custy - you care. One goes at the front door, spotting bag sits on it.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Typically putting some drop cloths or towels down would be just fine. Even though the solution lines shouldn't cause any problem as most of us use the safety quick disconnects to not scratch the floor

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
wait till you get a QD vibratrating on that wood floor

Why would you have a qd vibrating on the wood? I have one solid 250 foot of solution. I don't like splitting hoses up. Trust me. I'm not that big. But 11 residentials a day for years. But, I agree you should use blankets to make it look good for the customer. And we do sometimes. No.. I'm not drinking.. bath salts

Samsung galaxy S 4

Back
Top Bottom