hardwood floor looking vinyl?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
what is the best way to clean hardwood floor looking vinyl. it has texture and i personaly do not think that a scrubber is going to get the dirt out of all the little pores.

anyone ever use a turbo/sx-12 with a neutral cleaner on anything like this?

G

C&S said:
what is the best way to clean hardwood floor looking vinyl. it has texture and i personaly do not think that a scrubber is going to get the dirt out of all the little pores.

anyone ever use a turbo/sx-12 with a neutral cleaner on anything like this?

http://www.wfca.org/hardwood/care.aspx

Will give you a good starting point so you can determine extent of damage to finish; sounds like the poly is damaged; I always mop with really well squeezed out mop(hot water) with Proforce Rinseless Cleaner; them mop also with Murhy's Soap Oil several Times. May pickup; Use bonnet mop with your favorite hardwood floor treatment.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
glue down planks. its in a store, high traffic. was just wondering if the sx-12 with 700psi would clean up up better without having to run an abrasive pad accross the floor.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
If the seams are sealed and you don't have to worry about getting water under the vinyl, you can use the SX-12 at about 750 PSI. You can use a brush with soft bristles of varying lengths to get into the depressions in the design. This should only be needed in the worst areas.

As an alternative, srcub with a rotary machine and a soft fill brush. Again, get a brush where the bristles are not all hte same length.

Scott Warrington
Technical Support
Bridgepoint / Interlink Supply

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom