Hardwood Floor?

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I want to get into hardwood floor cleaning soon. What class do I need to take. I looked at IICRC web site and diddnt see the one I wanted.

Someone mentioned a one day class, and I was wondering if anyone was doing that?

Or is there a good DVD that would go over everything I needed to know?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Can be quite profitable. I did one yesterday with a high speed buffer and a white pad. "Spray buffed" with 1 part floor finish to 10 parts water in a spray bottle. A second spray bottle with a very mild cleaning agent mixed 10:1. Awesome results! I have a spotter bag with color and scratch repair stuff. Vacuum and a few hand tools, along with white towels.

Right now the numbers are good, hopefully it won't be like tile/grout work where a few dummies drive the market price down by advertising stupid.

Practice on your own floors first.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
We use our random orbit square buff machines with cotton towels and use Bona Cleaner on polyurethane floors, we always get soiled pads and it restores the shine quite well. Removing most scuffs, and even very minor scratches. We have some older products we use for wax finished floors. Wood floor cleaning can be a very high profit nitche if done correct as there is no need to run expensive equipment.

Looking to add this service soon...did some research and there is alot of different products and methods....sandless that is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom