Has anyone compared stain one to stain magic

Are the results pretty good?

Same with Red One; I have not been having good luck with the two part in some instances. I thought about ordering the powder red stain remover from masterblend and mxing fresh for each job. I believe the heat in my truck is killing some of my spotters effectiveness.

BUSY BEE

danielc said:
Are the results pretty good?

Same with Red One; I have not been having good luck with the two part in some instances. I thought about ordering the powder red stain remover from masterblend and mxing fresh for each job. I believe the heat in my truck is killing some of my spotters effectiveness.
i think stain one ...is urine stain remover...por it on yer hands...if they turn white then it's urine stain remover...JUST KIDDING, DONT POUR IT ON YER HANDS...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Stain Zone was really good. I used Stain one on some cat puke stains and it worked ok.
I used them as an after treatment.

Red one is more of a Pre-treatment right? needs to be rinsed? Same with Stain Magic.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have went through 2 quarts of stain 1 and find it to be as good as stain magic. I will sometimes boost it with some 40 vol for some real crazy stains on my nastys

S

sam miller

stain one is less potent then stain magic.One bottle no mixing. Red one works great on red stains with an iron one bottle no mixing.not quite as strong as red relief but I like Red One for all kinds of red and orange stains.also red one with power gel works on hair dye also.

Actually come to think of it I am not having much success or a much more difficult time removing red stains. I have been using red relief and prochem two part. I can only attribute it to the heat in truck. Anyone else have this problem? That is why I want to switch to a powder and mix fresh.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
well you have to know the orgin of the stain. Red relief wont do much for red wine, only man made dyes. Organic stains will be better removed by stain magic or an oxidizer, and synthetic dyes are usualy better handled by a reducer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom