has anyone put nice wheels on their van?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I have a ford e250 that i want to put some nicer wheels on and would like to see some of your vans that have upgraded wheels!

R

rotovacguy

Idk, why attract the "wrong" kind of attention?

Personally I'd rather have plain Jane wheels versus NO WHEELS!!.... :lol:...Besides, I have much better, more important places to put my money.

John Buxton

I did 20 years ago on my first 2, but never again its not worth the money. Gas was 89 cents then too.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
rotovacguy said:
Idk, why attract the "wrong" kind of attention?

Personally I'd rather have plain Jane wheels versus NO WHEELS!!.... :lol:...Besides, I have much better, more important places to put my money.

I have nice STOCK wheels and HUBCAPS on my van. Bling wheels are TACKY and unprofessional on a work vehicle and will cause your customers to question your emotional health.

Unless you run a church van in Bawb's hood.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Stick with stock rims and tires.......just keep them clean, and use a tire black to keep the tires looking good. Just spray on and leave......sometimes rinse.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
22 inch rims cost $2600 bucks

pimpedvan.jpg

pimpvan2.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
there not really on there yet. just sitting next to it, im thinking about it. I wonder if the low profile tires can hold the weight

R

rotovacguy

Check your sidewall ratings for the weight specs, Joey.

Even if they can, judging from the pic at the bottom, the treads looking a little worn down, not very deep. Time to get some replacements. :D

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
They'll look sharp parked next to your 14' wide trailer :-)

Seriously, go for minimalist on everything but the artwork on your van and for that spend good money, get professional help and make it wow viewers. If they are looking at your wheels they are not looking at your graphics/lettering.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Along with chrome bumper and grill, you can have a clean look that sets you apart from the riff-raff. :D We do take the "Savana" off of the rear doors since it looks clunky against the lettering.

Centerlines, $330 each, rated for one-ton trucks and will take the stock 235/245 tire. They get moved to new trucks when the old ones are sold.

Burnsplantcommercialvans.jpg

PS: Joey's wheels would definitely end up on someone's hooptie.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Even the building and property are very clean, looks like quite an investment in asphalt too!
If it wasn't clean, customers might laugh at our tagline.

PS: We use wheel simulators on the delivery trucks. The big ones are way too expensive.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Thanks guys. Mark you definately know how to draw attention ;) Nice set up.

I'm thinking the wheel skins is a good call...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
rotovacguy said:

Even if they can, judging from the pic at the bottom, the treads looking a little worn down, not very deep. Time to get some replacements. :D

There brand new, just low pro tires

R

rotovacguy

joeynbgky said:
rotovacguy said:

Brand new? Dang, the top of the tire in that pic doesn't look too deep in the tread dept. I just slapped some Continentals on my Explorer, and the tread looks way deeper then that. But, they are suv tires.....never had a set of the low profiles. :mrgreen:

Name
Nate W.
rotovacguy said:
joeynbgky said:
rotovacguy said:

Brand new? Dang, the top of the tire in that pic doesn't look too deep in the tread dept. I just slapped some Continentals on my Explorer, and the tread looks way deeper then that. But, they are suv tires.....never had a set of the low profiles. :mrgreen:

Only thing your missing out on it feeling every bump in the road. :lol:

I used to like low pros, now I'm into stretched tires. :D On cars of course. Vans need them balloon tires.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom