Has anyone seen these training DVD's

N

NJ104

I have been looking online for training dvd and came across this web site CarpetCleaning************ by a guy who owns checkmate carpet upholstery cleaning in oregon. The price is about 600.00 and so before I fork over that money I wanted to see if anyone has used or purchased thise dvds. according to the sample vids on his site they seem pretty educational seems that he knows his stuff. I have been just taking iicrc classes so far and kind of rather watch the dvd and try the stuff at home. I had installed vinyl floors in the basement so I can teach my employees on how to strip and wax floors and now have decided to install carpet next to the tiles so I can practice stain removal and as well as teach my employee's so please if you can let me know if you have or not seen or own those dvd's and is it worth the 600 price tag I think that is how much they are and there is I think 6 dvds

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've never seen them, but that dude use to be an instructor for Prochem so they could be OK?

I'd talk with someone that already owns them unless there is a money back guarantee. That way you could always return them if they are not what you thought they were going to be.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Doc Holliday said:
I've never seen them, but that dude use to be an instructor for Prochem so they could be OK?

I'd talk with someone that already owns them unless there is a money back guarantee. That way you could always return them if they are not what you thought they were going to be.

O.M.G. :shock:

Do you mean that "Crazy" GEORGE GRIJALVA is no longer with Prochem ???

Sorry NJ104, "crazy" & I share a personality problem.

He has none. :twisted:

Back on course, anyone use his electronic teachings??

Ooroo,

:|

Ryan

Ask Mikey nicely to give you access to the Goldmine and you won't need any $$$ videos!

Ryan

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=18073

Fill that out and post it.

Then Mikey or one of the Mods will make you a supporting memeber. There is a ton of info located under the name "goldmine" in a part of this forum that will become open too you then.

If you are serious about learning, I would get them. It can never hurt and you will learn a lot. Just don't pay full price. Find someone that has the set and buy it for half price.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
This should save you 1/2 hour of DVD viewning.

1. Talk real fast.

2. Wear knee pads and tool belt.

3.Bring toys for the kids.

4. Don't forget the dog toys.

5. Talk about your stack.

6. Don't drink too much wine and get on the boards.

Name
I'm Rick James
How about this I will tape a webcam to my head so you can get live feed of my 3 jobs today. You can call to ask questions as the Web-a-Long continues and its will be for a low low price of $500. I will try to rememeber to turn it off when I use the bathroom.

N

NJ104

I know that this far from the subject of dvd's but I was thinking today that how many times do you go to a job and before you start ask the client of a residential home the make of the carpet or the manufacture. and you get I don't know. Or I am not sure I just want the carpet cleaned seriously how many actually know all of that information. I never have remember that maybe one time someone said to me that the carpet was stain resistant, but never gotten into detail.

John Alzubi

Actually I attended one of his classes when he was in town last year. You can say he is high on caffeine and little goofy but honestly I can say that I learned from his DVDs. You will learn how close deals and how to upsell. Not so much on the technical side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom