Has anyone tried one of this?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Re: Does anyone tried one of this?

I'm not familiar with that one but cordless is the way to go, especially if you use a helper to prespray ahead of you. Does that one come with another tank or a way to switch over for protector or deo?

N

NOTASOUTHERNBELLE

No-there's no way to switch tanks-it is just the one tank. We have 3 of the Penguins we run and we love them. Hopefully they have improved the fittings since they built the Penguins. Price is $100.00 more than we paid for ours last year. :roll:

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon

When it gets near empty It tips over too easily for my tastes. The hose kinks when you try to stretch it.

I would never buy another one.

N

NOTASOUTHERNBELLE

Or you can check out the Mytee at www.worldofclean.com, or the multi-sprayer-2 1/2 G, interchangable tanks at www.multi-sprayer.com or www.cobbcarpet.com. i have seen them cheaper-shop around. He's right-the sprayer hoses do kink- a 15 foot hose doesn't really do you a whole lot of good if you can only get 6 feet away and the hose kinks. blowme Ya just gotta be careful with it!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have the Omnisprayer. I've heard the biggest complaint is the weight, but its width makes it fairly stable to pull around. Containers can be changed out easily. Needs a bigger battery though. Easy enough to change it.
worked well for me over the past 4yrs

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I use an Electric Multisprayer for Soilblocker protector, and a 8 gallon battery sprayer for prespray. I don't use the 8 gallon full, usually just 3-6 max, but it's nice to have up to 8 for commercial. The MS has a 15 ft cord, and the battery has a 25 ft cord on the wand.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Make yer own. Werks like a charm.

Course I may have "stolen" the parts from the sprayborg I bought. Yes, I'm a dumbass. :oops:

sprayer2.jpg

sprayer.jpg

I've since improved the hose hooks shiteatinggrin

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
why didn't you make it battery Sprayer? be pretty simple, then just enclose the working parts in a plastic box
Those dollies can have a pretty good weight too.

Lets see, 12V pump- ~$130
Battery and charger, ~$100
Dolly ~$ 50 for a decent one
hoses and clamps
spray gun
wiring
Time
welding/jug stand
jug

Pretty easy to see why they are $400+

Name
Lee Stockwell
Brian R said:
Make yer own. Werks like a charm.

Course I may have "stolen" the parts from the sprayborg I bought. Yes, I'm a dumbass. :oops:

sprayer2.jpg

sprayer.jpg

I've since improved the hose hooks shiteatinggrin

HARPER huh?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I'm using Cobbs 18 inch spray wand, it's pretty nice, comes with a 04 or 06 tip, I also have a 08 tip but don't use it often. The jugs on my MS would go quick using these tips, that's why I like using the MS jugs with a 01 tip for protector only. This way I don't need to stop refilling jugs on a job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom