Has anyone used a century 400 ninja warrior extractor

N

NJ104

I just purchased this unit at my local supplier this past Friday. So yesterday I decided that I want to try in out on a carpet in the garage I pre-spray the carpet with grandslam and then extracted with a all rinse, it clean really well but when I went to touch the carpet is was damper than I felt using another extractor so I decided to turn on the vacuum took the hose off of the unit and put my hand on the opening and was extremely disappointed and kind of pissed off. I think I felt more suction from my pro-team super coach vac. Now I feel even worse cause as some of you know my father gracious forked over the dow for me to start my carpet cleaning business. I am not even sure if I am even allowed to return it or not anyway For some reason I don't feel as thought this is normal in my head I feel that maybe that there might be something wrong with it. it saud in the description that it has 150" water lift versus the us product cobra pro 500.

N

NJ104

I just want to know if this is normal
here is the description

* Capacity: 13-gal solution and 11-gal recovery
* Pump: 500 PSI
* Vacuum: Dual 2 Stage
* Water lift: 150"
* Weight: 130 lbs
* Heat Temperature: 200 degrees

does it have to do with the two stage

Name
Nate W.
I thought some told you to get the two 3stage model with a 2" port? I'd try and exchange it... But you maybe SOL. Next time, try before you buy.... Demo,demo,demo,demo, then buy...

Name
John LaBarbera
NJ104 said:
I just purchased this unit at my local supplier this past Friday. So yesterday I decided that I want to try in out on a carpet in the garage I pre-spray the carpet with grandslam and then extracted with a all rinse, it clean really well but when I went to touch the carpet is was damper than I felt using another extractor so I decided to turn on the vacuum took the hose off of the unit and put my hand on the opening and was extremely disappointed and kind of pissed off. I think I felt more suction from my pro-team super coach vac. Now I feel even worse cause as some of you know my father gracious forked over the dow for me to start my carpet cleaning business. I am not even sure if I am even allowed to return it or not anyway For some reason I don't feel as thought this is normal in my head I feel that maybe that there might be something wrong with it. it saud in the description that it has 150" water lift versus the us product cobra pro 500.

How much did you pay for that? As has been stated already in this thread, always look for 2" inlet. That is the first sign (not the ONLY one) of a quality machine for a professional. If you can't return it, change the 1 1/2" inlet to a 2" inlet fitting and get the new Mytee Air Hog, Booster. The Air Hog will turn that weakling into a Monster.
for $899.00

Name
Nate W.
pitmaster said:
shiteatinggrin Buy a M-5 you will be happy

From what was written, it looks like he wants the electric heat. That's why he got that model. I looked over the New Ninja and it's real bulky.... Not something I'd want to load day in & day out.... I never lay my portables down, because I can't. Plus it'll take up too much room to leave it laying down imho.

N

NJ104

Ok So I did the upstairs platform at 5 pm and it is 8:45 and it is completely dry except for one corner I was trying to flush out a discoloration out of my carpet (not sure why the discoloration then again it could of been my nephew and niece) so I guess it won't be that bad I was just worried that if I do this church I was going to get a phone call on how the carpet was wet But I guess if I was going to fail on one job at least it would from a church I guess they are more forgiven LOL (I know keep my day job)

G

Gnu

use smaller jets. and lower the pressure. make dry passes. all portys are pretty much the same. a pump, two vac motors that can interchange. a suction hole, a waste tank. solution tank. and on some a heater.

mestizo

It was mentioned before change the 1 1/2" to the 2" barb. I will say its the only portable I've used that has built in beer holders.

Mike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom