Has anyone used Chuck Violand marketing pieces

Moser Bros.

I would like to get more commercial cleaning accounts. I've spend too much time and money with Joe Polish's material and never even broke even. I can't afford waste any money or time on theories, I need real world help. Chuck Violand is the only other marketer I could find.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
We have a package for marketing specifically to commercial accounts. Several cleaners have had great sucess. Of course it comes down to actually implementing the ideas by going out and talking to prospects.

Our package includes marketing ideas, samples of marketing materials, along with an estimating and bidding program. The regular cost is $189. If you want to try it out, I will offer it to you at $149. Then after a few months you report back your results and thoughts about our OPTIONS Commercial CArpet Cleaning Sales & Marketing package.

Scott Warrington

Moser Bros.

Now I have 3 choice's, which one has the best result and who has the best track record.

I live in Sacramento California and I would like to use a system that no one in the area has used before.

When I ran a yellow page ad years ago 2 other cleaners had the same Joe Polish ad as me, I broke even for the first 3 months then I didn't make a dime off of it.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I've known Chuck (and his brother Mark) for over 20 years.

Chuck's material will give you a road map of how to set up a commercial sales person, how to manage them, and how to handle cold calls and phone follow up to that market.

It works with a lot of implementation and "face to face" selling.

For those willing and able to go out and "press the flesh" or pay someone else to do the same, it works. If not, it can't help you much.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
DAMN! $1000. I wish I had that kind of money to spend. I guess I'll have to try out some of the less espensive programs and work my up to Chuck's.

Please report back or PM me on your progress because I'm really interested in the programs and more inportantly, how it helps you!! I need to bring on more commercial accounts too.

Best of luck,

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
WJMorgan3 said:
DAMN! $1000. I wish I had that kind of money to spend. I guess I'll have to try out some of the less espensive programs and work my up to Chuck's.

Please report back or PM me on your progress because I'm really interested in the programs and more inportantly, how it helps you!! I need to bring on more commercial accounts too.

Best of luck,

Would love tohave someone here try our package and report on the reults. I'll make you the same offer I made Moser - our commercial sales package for $149. Just saved you $851!

Scott Warrington

Scott

If a program costs $1,000 but with it you're able to make $10,000 or more in extra revenue, was it a good choice?

Just asking. I don't know a thing about Chuck's program personally but have heard from some others that it's worth it.

Scott

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Scott, I understand what you're saying. I've seen a couple people say they know somebody who knows someone who said they've had good luck with each program mentioned in this thread. Yet there hasn't been a single person respond directly and say they themself purchased it, made $XXXX and are still using it successfully. I'd like to hear it from someone 1st person, not 4th or 5th. Moser asked for the same thing but nobody responded back. Just more of the same.

Moser said his initial Joe Polish experience was good but then it stopped working.

I'm a huge jaded skeptic. I'm new in this business, am naive and desparate to start making some money that it blinds me to reality that some things are just marketing and sales talk. I've been burned by various salesmen and marketing ideas that were going to give me revenues. I'll just have to save up to Chuck's program. In the meantime maybe I'll try one of the others and see if they help give me a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks for your thoughts, it is appreciated!

Scott

WJMorgan3 said:
Scott, I understand what you're saying. I've seen a couple people say they know somebody who knows someone who said they've had good luck with each program mentioned in this thread. Yet there hasn't been a single person respond directly and say they themself purchased it, made $XXXX and are still using it successfully. I'd like to hear it from someone 1st person, not 4th or 5th. Moser asked for the same thing but nobody responded back. Just more of the same.

Moser said his initial Joe Polish experience was good but then it stopped working.

I'm a huge jaded skeptic. I'm new in this business, am naive and desparate to start making some money that it blinds me to reality that some things are just marketing and sales talk. I've been burned by various salesmen and marketing ideas that were going to give me revenues. I'll just have to save up to Chuck's program. In the meantime maybe I'll try one of the others and see if they help give me a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks for your thoughts, it is appreciated!

No worries, Bill. I'm a skeptic too and a contrarian at heart. We've all seen the late-night tv ads about making millions in real estate, see ridiculous claims about doubling our income overnight with some "new" marketing program in the trade magazines, etc. etc. If you've been in the industry for a few years, I'd expect you to become very leery of some of the wild claims tossed around too.

But I don't think Chuck's program is like that; at least not that I've seen or heard. He doesn't make wild claims. Like me, I'm sure Chuck will be the first to say that becoming successful takes a hell of a lot of work, intestinal fortitude, and an undying will to compete. There are no magic bullets, and Chuck doesn't claim that there is.

Even though Chuck is a competitor of mine, as is JP, HP, the Dashboard guy, and several others, I have a lot of respect for Chuck because he doesn't ram unrealistic claims down our throats. HP doesn't either, although he's a much more aggressive salesman.

You have every right to be skeptical and it would be a big mistake not to do your due diligence.

All the best,

Scott

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
scottw said:
I'll make you the same offer I made Moser - our commercial sales package for $149.

Scott Warrington

cAN i MAKE IT ($nzd) nEW zEALAND dOLLARS?

John :p

PS I knew I shouldn't have bought that cheap caps lock button off Jeremy last year :?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The shipping costs to the other side of the globe could really eat you alive, John. :roll:

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom