Has the Rug Cleaning world been divided?

Mikey P

Administrator
I lurk around on the Rug forums and facebook pages just enough to see the division among all the cleaners over method and materials. I don't know abut other countries but here in the states it's the civil war all over again.

You either are enlisted in the Blue army where Centrum Force products may or may not be your rifle of choice or you are in the Red where General Barry O'Connel leads you around by the dick making sure all your weapons are as Red as can be and any thought of getting a Blue bayonet or hand gun will get you quickly sent to the brigs.

Mr Spongo Bongo has slithered into the rug world and has created such a vile war it's incredible. Viewing Barry in person it becomes so clear what a vile and emotionally disturbed man is really is. Pure sic'ness.

No one dares stand up to the man out of fear of being put on his black list. Which sounds like it's about as bad as a Hollywood star being put on the Blackwell list for these rug fags. Go forbid he finds your facebook page where he will attack you in you in front of your friends and family. There are no bounds to his war tactics.

A horrendous pox on Dusty's and Clark's house for letting this slime ball into our lives.

barry_zps33030c03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I had a "Blue" with him and dustmites old man a few years ago.

Persona non grata ever since, my choice. :biggrin:

Must say I am surprised as to whom some of the great ruggies associate with.

The :bullshit: that some of the "entrepreneurs" spread is gob smacking, but apparently, many believe them.

Until they find out and get the "wobbles".

:yoda:

Mikey P

Administrator
I hear Bridgepoint in partnering up with the Spongo for some classes.

To say I'm very disappointed would be holding back...

Mikey P

Administrator
he is much worse than that.

BO goes long and deep to do harm to people's businesses all because they wont buy equipment from Rug Badger.

Clark Lancaster need to be the next person to step up and kick Dustmite to the curb.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What's wrong with that guy? Why would Bridgepoint with someone like that, I'd think it would be a PR negative for them?

If he truly attacks people like that, I'm surprised no one has sued him yet.

As much as I dislike litigation, I'd certainly have my attorney on him if he pulled that stuff with me.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
What has been said?

Has there been public defamation of character and even verified slander with names mentioned?

Is there public proof of intent to do damage to a business or cause harm by illegal or unfair business practice?

Last edited:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I hear Bridgepoint in partnering up with the Spongo for some classes.

To say I'm very disappointed would be holding back...

Not really correct. Doug Heiferman, Tom Forsythe and I are teaching a rug class. Barry and Dusty have been helping to promote the class. We appreciate anyone who helps us get the word out. But there is no financial or business connection or partnership.

Mikey P

Administrator
What has been said?

Has there been public defamation of character and even verified slander with names mentioned?

Is there public proof of intent to do damage to a business or cause harm by illegal or unfair business practice?

Tom, you more than anyone I know can fill in those blanks.

Mikey P

Administrator
Not really correct. Doug Heiferman, Tom Forsythe and I are teaching a rug class. Barry and Dusty have been helping to promote the class. We appreciate anyone who helps us get the word out. But there is no financial or business connection or partnership.

Why is Dustmite coming to the class?

Will he be given time to sell to your audience?

Glad to see Danno at PCN had the balls to tell BO to take a hike.

BP will regret ever getting involved at any level, mark my words.

Mikey P

Administrator
Dang!
The rug fags are finally letting BO hear their displeasure of his infection of their industry. .awesome.

That sassy Wagner woman has been laying into me though, says I'm as bad as Barry and a bully and an asshole..lol

ICE ICE baby...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shane Deubell

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mike I'll stand up for you....you aren't an a**hole.....and not the bully you used to be.

Your a kinder, gentler Mikey....but you are still Mikey after all.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom