Has this happened to your sx 12?

I have noticed on several occasions that my sx-12 for no apparent reason will lock down on the floor and is near impossible to release. So I ordered a new brush skirt, but it looks like the one on my sx 12. My brush is not worn; it is just full of gunk and wax build up. I have to assume that when the brush gets wet it is blocking off air flow resulting in a vacuum lock. I cleaned the brush out and should be good to go.

Ryan

Isn't there a little vacuum relief thingy on top to stop that?

Yes there is. I didn't think of that until after the fact. It is still a good idea to keep the brush clean.

The only thing dumb Greg is your pricing.

25 dollars per room, 45 for the first room, 70 for two rooms, and you have a 75 minimum.

Ryan

danielc said:
The only thing dumb Greg is your pricing.

25 dollars per room, 45 for the first room, 70 for two rooms, and you have a 75 minimum.

You better watch it! Greg is an Athlete! :roll:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Make fun of my business model don't matter to me. You sure have alot of knowledge for a guy works out his families $60,000 house. F&^% hillbilly. Now that is funny

Ryan some got it and some don't

Just for the stupid people I have a few different minimums, gotta make sure you charge enough to make money. If I travel beyond 20 miles the minimum goes up. My minimum today was $195 plus a fuel charge of $25 because it was 50 miles out.

Ryan

Greg Crowley said:
Make fun of my business model don't matter to me. You sure have alot of knowledge for a guy works out his families $60,000 house. F&^% hillbilly. Now that is funny

Ryan some got it and some don't

Just for the stupid people I have a few different minimums, gotta make sure you charge enough to make money. If I travel beyond 20 miles the minimum goes up. My minimum today was $195 plus a fuel charge of $25 because it was 50 miles out.

It was a joke comedian lighten up.

Those that have "it" are bought and sold daily by business men who have "it". Always cracked me up how many kids I grew up with aspired to be someone else's commodity.

F

FB7777

I think if some of you gents are gonna hang around on this board a lot, you need to come to an industry event

I've met Greg and he's a funny guy and underneath that extra 90 pounds, body rolls and triple chin lies the heart of a true athletic adonis :mrgreen:

I also had dinner with Daniel in Mikefest Nashville and its my opinion that if he stays in this trade, he will continue to be successful

just don't be like DOug COx and come to an industry event and then be too intimidated to hang out with the gang

Ryan

fred boyle said:
I think if some of you gents are gonna hang around on this board a lot, you need to come to an industry event

I've met Greg and he's a funny guy and underneath that extra 90 pounds, body rolls and triple chin lies the heart of a true athletic adonis :mrgreen:

I also had dinner with Daniel in Mikefest Nashville and its my opinion that if he stays in this trade, he will continue to be successful

just don't be like DOug COx and come to an industry event and then be too intimidated to hang out with the gang

Imma gonna make the next mikeyfest.

Name
George Valliant
Crud build up on the skirting can be a problem.

I try to remember to run the vac hose over mine before putting it away.

While the brush is still wet.

:-)

-JB-

Name
JB

only reason Daniel didn't do that too was cause I called him out at the event, dude was there moping around like pedophile in the childrens library before I spotted him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom