Hats Off John Olson

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
A few weeks ago I posted a thread about needing a Ti wand welded. A few of you replied with some great advice. However, I had jumped the gun and took it to get welded at a local shop. Well it broke loose after just two hours of use.
John posted here offering help not just to me but others that may have had one of the Ti's from a bad run. He called my wife and spoke with her and she gave him my number and he called me while I was out on route and ask me some questions and then advised me not to do anything else to the wand till I heard back from him. I got another call from John a couple of hours later and he had made arrangements to have my wand repaired @ PMF and gave me the info and who to ask for when I called. Upon making the call all I had to do was ship my wand and put a RA# that they gave me on it. I got a call from PMF a few days later and they told me that the weld shop had botched it up really bad and they would have to replace the shaft. They told me the cost which was quite reasonable since I had messed up the warranty by jumping the gun. I told them to have at it. I received the wand back yesterday (by the way it's my tech's favorite) and it looked brand new!

I haven't bought a ton of stuff from John but, he has always taken very good care of me, and he went way beyond the call of duty on this one. I am thankful and will not forget the great service from this supplier.

Thank You John Olson!!!!!!!!!! :D

G

Good job John. Rule number 1 , take care of your customer or someone else will!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I would say I'm surprised but John's actions, but I'm not. Spend 30 minutes in his office with him and he's always on the phone giving free advice and helping people in this manner.

Joe Bristor

Not to divert praise from John, but ... what about PMF?

These are some responsible people to be sure.
I have seen them go way beyond the call of duty in helping cleaners get their wands back in order.
I bet they didn't make a dime on this repair, it just shows they really care.
Like Curt (part owner) says, we've been at this an awful long time (30+ yrs) ... we must be doing somethin right.
Go PMF!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Joe, now that you brought it up I would like to also recognize Curt at PMF. When my wand arrived I received a phone call from Curt asking what the heck had happened to the wand. After explaining to him what had taken place we talked about some other issues and wands and got off into learning alot about each others histories growing up. What a great guy, and after speaking with him for 15 minutes I felt like I had known the guy all of my life and felt like he new me that well also. Certainly a guy that's head is not up in the clouds but rather a regular "Joe" so to speak. It is so great to meet people of this stature in this business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom