Have any of you ever...

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Used your current book of customers, to market a completely separate business?

I'm just curious. I have been doing this for the past 6 months, and it has been a very successful way of generating contacts.

Bryan Irvin

I haven't done this yet, but plan to in the very near future. I will be opening a retail sales business in Dec, and plan to send out letters and %off coupons to my current client base.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
stevie b said:
Retail sales? What product?
Sounds interesting.
read his sig.

or look at his profile...think Amway.

thanx --- Derek.

R

R W

I do.....I market, subtly, to my customers my Embroidery and Screenprint business. If they are business owners, or belong to an organization, I hit them up a bit harder for apparel work.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Derek said:
stevie b said:
Retail sales? What product?
Sounds interesting.
read his sig.

or look at his profile...think Amway.

thanx --- Derek.

Amway has all but been ran out of this country. But, did you know that 437,000 people join network marketing every week?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I think you'll find Amway doing just fine. MLM's just haven't been in the news as much, the stories been done and its not news anymore. Amway switched to Quixtar as an online busn. The average Joe knocks it but Wall Street doesn't. Do you think there's a clue there?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Network marketing is big business. The average Joe can't cut it, because they hop in thinking its a Lottery ticket, when in reality if they treated it like a billion dollar business and went after it, seeking business minded people, they would be rich.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom