Have been using my Brush Pro 17

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I haven been using the Brush Pro 17 for residential scrubbing and some small encap jobs. I'm very happy with it. It seems to scrub as well as my 175 with adjust a glide brush. It is so much easier to carry in/out and up/down stairs. I have been getting more questions from customers asking what that machine is, than I have ever received about any cleaning equipment.

It came with the blue brushes. They seem to work fairly well on all different kinds of carpet. I want to order brushes for tile/grout and trashed commercial. There are brown or black that are available. Anyone know which ones would be better?

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Good to know. I've been looking at those for the last few months. Did you get yours from Interlink? Amygeorge

Name
Joe
I haven been using the Brush Pro 17 for residential scrubbing and some small encap jobs. I'm very happy with it. It seems to scrub as well as my 175 with adjust a glide brush. It is so much easier to carry in/out and up/down stairs. I have been getting more questions from customers asking what that machine is, than I have ever received about any cleaning equipment.

It came with the blue brushes. They seem to work fairly well on all different kinds of carpet. I want to order brushes for tile/grout and trashed commercial. There are brown or black that are available. Anyone know which ones would be better?

Have you use the Cimex? If so do you Think brush pro is better ?

Name
Joe

Have you use the Cimex? If so do you Think brush pro is better ?

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I got mine through Discountcleaningproducts.com. I have never used a cimex. The BrushPro is better for my needs. I do mostly residential cleaning, there is no way I want to bring a cimex into a house. I don't see how a BrushPro could clean as quickly as a cimex on a large commercial job.

I cleaned my first tile & grout job with the BrushPro. I just used the blue carpet brushes. I presprayed the tile and scrubbed with the covers in place. I then "collected" the dirty cleaner/water with the Renovators on. The BrushPro picked up much more of the solution than i thought it would. It did leave some streaking on the tile. I quickly damp mopped afterwards. I was surprised how well it worked since I was using the softer carpet brushes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom