Have I mentioned lately?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Network Home Services has a slightly different pricing structure now. Doesn't effect existing members but you can get 1 area for $20.00 now.
Still get's the marketing at the price but you don't get the 3 zip codes. Just one zip code.
Keep in mind that that closest zip code gets the website hit (mathematically).

Here's the page.
Thanks

http://www.networkhomeservices.com/Servicepros.html

PS. Please support the sponsors on the page.....They are the same sponsors that are on Mikey's Board.

[iframe:2hkfgxnl]http://www.networkhomeservices.com/Servicepros.html[/iframe:2hkfgxnl]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It doesn't do leads.
It generates hits to other's websites.

Think of if as the google for cleaners....on a super smaller level of course.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
So whats the benefit of this?

Are you just paying to have another link to your site?

I done a search on Google for the Knoxville area and your site or the EcoClean you have listed for this area don't even come up on the front page.

Not trying to get your panties in a knot just wondering what the benefit to this is?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I market the website to our demographics via Facebook and other sites.
When your wife is on facebook, the little ads to the right....Groupon got their start this way.
I'm able to target the female homeowner who has pets and kids etc.
When you sign up, I work on local listings in the area you pic so you don't have to.

(Yes, you can do this all yourself...it's more for the guy who doesn't want to do it or doesn't have the time)

It's an inexpensive way to get your website out there a little more than you might on your own.

It's not a huge benefit like signing up on Google Places or Yahoo Local...it's just an added way to help get your company name out there.

That's why it's only $20 or $40 depending...not $500 or more for YP.com or Superpages.com etc.

Edit: Also, if you don't have a website. I can build a quicky webpage for you on the site so Custys have something to look at instead of just a phone number. I do that for "free"...included in the price.

Ryan

How many searchs a month does your site get.

EDIT: Let me be more clear. How many times does someone type in a zip code or city and search for a carpet cleaner.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
543 unique visitors for oct and 485 so far for Nov.

The most I've ever had was in July 762 unique visitors

That's to the entire site of course.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Here ya go

networkvisitors.jpg

Ryan

Why wouldn't I just spend the money on Facebook ads? Or Google ad words? I know that wouldn't buy many, but at least I would pay only for the impressions I get on my site.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ryan said:
Why wouldn't I just spend the money on Facebook ads? Or Google ad words? I know that wouldn't buy many, but at least I would pay only for the impressions I get on my site.

You can ...anyone can.

Think of this site as a "Network" a collaborative effort to bring potential carpet cleaning customers (and other) to one site where they will find the one cleaner in their area who has signed up.

As the site grow so does it's exposure...it brings the potential customers to your website.

You pay one rate per month so when your competitor starts clicking your ad...it's no extra or lost money on your part.

This is my dream..I'm trying to make it happen.

I truly want to make it work for everyone....including me...I'm actually making some money for myself AND my 2 sites are listed on it....so it's a win win for me of course.

Does that help?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom