Have u kissed mr Vortex a$$ yet? i would...

Name
George Valliant
Mike, have you two smoked the Peace Pipe together yet? If not, you should....

You're both really cool guys.... But, I'm still sensing animosity between you.

Why won't you humble yourself and admit to him it was your opinion you were wrong?

Shouldn't you at least try to patch things up? For old times sake and good times.

Come on now!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
Mike, have you two smoked the Peace Pipe together yet? If not, you should....

You're both really cool guys.... But, I'm still sensing animosity between you.

Why won't you humble yourself and admit to him it was your opinion you were wrong?

Shouldn't you at least try to patch things up? For old times sake and good times.

Come on now!

are you crazy, I think mikey handled himself very well during the whole deal, mikey repeatedly gave him a chance to bow out. it was only after agging on by myself and others that the whole thing even happened. besides if you want anything vortex shawn york is the last guy you should be calling, the first people should be aerotech, next maybe blueline. shawn doesn't really have anything to do with vortex anymore, the machines are dead and will never be brought back at least in the form they were.

Mikey P

Administrator
huh?

What was I wrong about?

Has the verdict been decided between he and Sapphire?

Does Shawn have a blue print for a new PTO or Slide In?

Does he have a new manufacture lined up?

Does he have funding to provide legit and lasting customer support?

Is there a real plan on how to sell $100 truckmounts when NO ONE ELSE in this industry can manage to sell TM/Van packages over 25K right now?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'm having no problem supporting the purchases of 50-60k PTO systems, and sold 3, 6 year old ones for over 21k avg in less than 45 days.

I also don't understand what you would owe anyone an apology for Mike, exceot for picking on me :cry:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
CCF what you should feel embarrassed about is how you have swallowed all of the shawn york cool aid. everyone knows the real truth, if you care to do enough research on vortex shawn york and his reputation with manufacturers, you will see you really do live up to your handle carpet cleaning fool.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Oh & those 6 year old Butlers original cost were about 44k so it is about 50% resale after 6 years!

Oh, I like the idea of the fashionably dressed room~ at least that room would not be filled with useless or copy & paste posts like RR or HC.

Today I am wearing designer jeans and a neat deep purple polo for our Casual For a Cause fundraiser for Animal Care Network. So far in 3 weeks we have raised $200 from office staff participation and it runs all summer. I am going to match the total at the end of the event.

Ken

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
steve g said:
CCF what you should feel embarrassed about is how you have swallowed all of the shawn york cool aid. everyone knows the real truth, if you care to do enough research on vortex shawn york and his reputation with manufacturers, you will see you really do live up to your handle carpet cleaning fool.

Steve...I have been following your post on different threads regarding the Vortex and Shawn York.........and I am curious as to where you are getting all your research from.........

steve g

Name
steve garrett
jim, I have to say what planet have you been on??? I kinda thought you were a board regular around here. keep in mind I also live in the salt lake city area, ground central for vortex, beside from that if you followed the drama over the years you can easily get a clear picture by reading others and shawns own statements. call up mikey and have a yorkie conversation with him. I really do not want to back into all the reasons and whys.

if you have read everything and still think vortex and shawn is or was a good decision, you must be in denial, or can't admit to mistakes. like the day a few weeks back our own mikey spent all day on the phone with another board member here trying to figure out a wiring problem. why wasn't shawn helping him?? the reason is shawn doesnt' have a clue about ANY of the wiring on the machine, and the company that made the machine is long gone. mikey is on his own. how in the world can you or carpet cleaning fool think this is a good thing. this is just one example.

some people may ask well why do I even care, I don't want others to make the same mistakes, or if they do know what they are getting into, the other is I will admit I like board drama. the other is most vortex owners have this attitude of they are gods gift to carpet cleaning and everyone else sucks if they use other equipment I like to bring that back to reality.

by the way carpet cleaning fool, since you are so worried about MR. vortex's ass, why not call him up with a hypothetical problem with your machine, see how yorkie handles it then report back, please also mention what parts were offered by him to fix your problem and his knowledge of the technical parts of your machine such as wiring and gauges.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
No one knows "the real truth" steve, at most each of us have an opinion or perception~ even those directly involved only have their own perspective. I for one don't ever give it any thought and have no opinion worth giving out.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
here is a bit on the subject from planet earth....

Shawn never was and never has been VORTEX.... some may think he his and he may think he is... but truth be told..Shawn is a salesman..........nothing more..Part of the reason that he and most others don't know and/or understand the machine is because during the birth of the Vortex.......there was way to many manufactures that were involved in the making and way to many different designs floating around....It never was a cookie cut machine.......

perfect example.....Unless there was a conversation regarding a electrical problem that someone had and they talked to Mike about it that I have not heard of......I really think that Steve is referring to when Mike himself had a problem and we spent a better part of a Saturday morning trouble shooting the problem and trying to fix it.......we both have the exact same thing ..but built buy different companies..so on the outside they appear the same but the wiring and a few other items are different....As far as parts they are every where you just have to look...there is nothing on these machines that can not be fixed or replaced......and very few people can trouble shoot one of theses and figure out what is what.....so because of this a lot of trucks were not maintained the way that they should of been and have fallen to the waste side or have become someone else burden......I.M.O...this gave the Vortex the biggest black eye

A side from a few that I know of ( and I talk to Vortex owners daily )...everyone that has bought one has been more then happy with it.....are we better cleaners then others that don't run this type of equipment.....no... and I can not think of one guy that thinks he is....and I can not think of one of us that are denial about what we bought.....but there are some concerns and most are very justifiable.......

Name
George Valliant
If you want to know the answer to these q's then pick up the phone Michael. You got the #.

What's the harm in that?

Everyone likes high performance including yourself.

Make the call

:-)
Mikey P said:
huh?

What was I wrong about?

Has the verdict been decided between he and Sapphire?

Does Shawn have a blue print for a new PTO or Slide In?

Does he have a new manufacture lined up?

Does he have funding to provide legit and lasting customer support?

Is there a real plan on how to sell $100 truckmounts when NO ONE ELSE in this industry can manage to sell TM/Van packages over 25K right now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom