Have you

Name
jack zerkie
Have you used steel wool pads to strip vct about 7500 ft with 30 years of mop&glo and many coats of wax with dirt under the wax. I starts today about 20 ft done but even a new black pad under 175 not really doing much. I used zep stripper mixed stronger and still no luck. I used the steel wool pads before but wondered if I'm missing anything and yes I did give the zep dwell time I.m open for any help. Thank you. jz.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I wonder if they make some sort of sand paper to put on the bottom of a buffer to dry strip it?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Would you attempt to use those to dry strip a floor? They make those square orbital machines that kind of do the same thing. But I guess you have to worry about circular burns.

Name
Lee Stockwell
175 with solution tank full of hot water to keep pads from loading up.

80 grit screen disc under a new open style strip pad.

Spartan stripper in the blue bucket, apply hot as possible.

GET SOME YOUNG HELP JACK!
(Please)

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
We would use this Razorback pad:
hdstrip.gif

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=69&products_id=2648

Tile Nerd

Several years ago we did a saltillo with 30 plus years of mop-n-glow and future. Jasco wouldn't even touch it. We had to use razor blades because the build up was so thick. Some of the build up that we scrapped off was so sharp and hard that it would cut you.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Several years ago we did a saltillo with 30 plus years of mop-n-glow and future. Jasco wouldn't even touch it. We had to use razor blades because the build up was so thick. Some of the build up that we scrapped off was so sharp and hard that it would cut you.

Jebus..

You must have been starving if Jasco didn't work

Congratulations

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom