Heads Up!

Watch CNBC "On The Money" with Carmen Wong Ulrich tonight (1/9/09) at 10pm EST. They're doing a success story on me. :shock:

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
just caught it on cnbc. Domminick, good luck in 2009 as you expand with the 2nd unit. The tide seems to be running against expansion at the moment but those that swim smart and have endurance will win out. Lets hope we're all in that group.

Terry

-JB-

Name
JB
Awesome Dominic!

Very inspirational!

All the best in '09 to you and you son. :wink:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
You did great Dominick. I would have stumbled around like an inarticulate dildo. Good luck to you.

TimP

Man if I get out of debt that will be something......I've got a good bit more debt than that 20 grand, plus the remainder of my van payment. Not to mention my mortgage and car payment for my wifes van. My credit score is good though.

I tell you it is tough to get out of debt for sure. If I can get out in 5-10 years it would be a miricle.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Why would you go on TV and spill your guts with I would call something very private.

I heard everytime you pull your credit rating it will go down.

It happened to my daughter when she went shopping for a new car.

Jimmy, there are two ways that your credit report can be pulled. A hard pull, and a soft pull. A hard pull is when you allow a creditor to do it by you applying for a loan or credit card. That will definately whack your credit score by about 1 fico point. Not terrible, but I still wouldn't want that because it'll take two years for it to come off. A soft pull is when a potential creditor is trying to market their rates to you and offering you a credit card or loan without you initiating the contact. This will not ding your fico score at all. Another type of soft pull is when you join a paid monthly service like I did where you can pull all three reports once a month for your own personal use. That will not ding your fico score either.
So you see, I have lost nothing, and have only gained by staying on top of my reports every month.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Good job. Congrats.

The goal is to get to the point when your credit score doesn't matter!! Stop borrowing money and your credit score is irrelevant as well as most of your problems. It is not easy, that is why everyone borrows money and is broke. You can do it with focus.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Bryan I disagree. I was actually surprised that it was only $20,000 that is easily my working capital and money is so cheap that before I pull it from my pocket I pull it out of working capital up to $60 or 70,000 it gets paid off monthly but that is what I purchase straight up sometimes. Right now for example I bought a bunch of things that I wanted to pay for immediately and spent $6500 that I didn't want to come out of reserves so I put in on the equity line until march.

There is way not to strap yourself and do good business why use your cash when you can use someone elses for less than 4%

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom