Heat Exchangers

lesterj2

I was wondering if I just plugged my 250° Temp. Sensor Engine Kill Switch up and didnt have the others would my machine still know to turn itself off... Keep in mind my wires were cut and "hacked" when I bought the truckmount.. I traced all wires and know which is which but on the top of my 230° & 250° Temp Sensors they have two black wires running and I cant tell which is which...

Greenie

lesterj2 said:
I was wondering if I just plugged my 250° Temp. Sensor Engine Kill Switch up and didnt have the others would my machine still know to turn itself off...

I'm gonna say no. so don't do it, a high temp limit switch can be a good thing.

btw: with a little bigger jets, you won't see the 230 bypass do much on an hourly basis, you are using the water more uniformly not bypassing it every 2 mins.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Lester, The sensors witht eh black leads coming directly out of the tops of them are for your diverting solendoids. you need them! The high temp kill switch is not screwed directly into the heat exchanger, but rather on a fitting on the back where the water exits. At leat it is set up that way on mine.

lesterj2

SRI Cleaning said:
Lester, The sensors witht eh black leads coming directly out of the tops of them are for your diverting solendoids. you need them! The high temp kill switch is not screwed directly into the heat exchanger, but rather on a fitting on the back where the water exits. At leat it is set up that way on mine.
yes and that is exactly how mine is... but on the sensors the wires arent labeled so i dont know which is the White Green or Blue... dont get confused I do know which is the White Green & Blue... but coming from the top of the heat exchanger those black wires arent labeled so that i would know which should connect to the appropriate wires...

lesterj2

SRI Cleaning said:
Oh ok i see what you mean. i can look at mine tomorrow and see what is what and if i can tell anything from mine.
i would appreciate that... if so could you take pics...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom