Heat Issues on PC 650

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Worked great all day while we finished up dual long the restof those chairs. Tonight no heat zero NATTA, going through excessive water had to drain 3 times on a job that normally waste tank will hold in less than one tank. I must have a sensor or something malfunctioning. Any ideas from You's pert with the slide ins. Any help appreciated

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
With the TM cold, remove the waste tank lid, look at the line going from your preheat tank to the waste tank, if it's flowing cold - freds diagnosis is accurate. It shouldn't allow flow until it hits 145 degrees.

There is no heat other direct to waste tank heat relief in the system I know of.

Unless you have the high pressure option.

If so, and you have the TM set to high pressure - I am pretty sure it sompletely bypasses the entire heat exchange system.

Last edited:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Never mind I think I figured it out. Don't ask, ha ha

When we did chairs today we used an rinse, and when tech shut everything down he left the flow set up switch on, so I suppose it was letting that much water through.

A learning experience, thanks for the suggestions

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
I have techs coming back to the shop with no pressure............. with the solution pump switch set to off.

TM that shut down...... with a full waste tank.

And about a dozen other wanna smack yourself and them in the forehead problems....lol.

Why they are 100% commission with no hourly :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Prochem doesnt bypass to the waste tank to control the heat. What Billy did was leave the flow set up valve on didnt ya :)

Oops noticed you actually posted that :)

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey John, something else I figured out today, is when I do rugs, I can actually use this to cool down the water since the dang thing likes to run so hot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom