Heat question.

Heat question.

I would like to offer more tile and grout cleaning. I feel like I would get better results with hot cleaning solution. What type of portable heater could I use that would keep the solution hot even at 1200 psi? It would probaly have to be a propane heating system. Little giant heater is not going to work. What btu should I expect to have to buy and how much would it cost me?

RickL

Daniel don't waste your monety you'll do fine with the Prochem Legend. I also have a legend and do a lot of T&G. The right chems, agitation and pressure do the trick.
The only time you'll run into a problem is when something has been put on the floor such as wax or mop and glow. If your not aware that it's there and prepared to deal with it you'll have a miserable time.
Call me anytime you have any questions 678-350-3402

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
http://www.silverhawke.com/carpetcleaner.htm

there ya go....

I have one and love it...ALLLLL the heat you need and more.....simple to use no problems(just make sure to check a few nuts when you get it :shock: :shock: )

ALLLLL the psi you can throw through it....

and about the same price as a little giant

ohhh and those who say you dont need the extra heat........have never cleaned with the extra heat

TimP

Heat does help. But are you willing to pay for it. You can get a little giant with the high pressure coil and it's probably safe to 700+ psi, they are rated at 1000 psi at 200 I think. But many boost them higher so you gotta lower the psi.

Or you can go with the above post.

However with good chems, aggitation, dwell time you won't have to have it. You can make due but it may take a bit longer. I usually acid wash my tile and have outstanding results. And I have 200-180 atm at 700 psi with my turbo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom