Heavy Duty Bar Swivel

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I am looking at a new ambulance. I was thinking about putting the vac hose reel on a heavy duty swivel. So I could thurn the reel about 18 inches. Kind of like a bar stool. Any such thing? How much does a hose reel weigh with a 150 feet of hose on it?

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
He does not sell them any more. Try to think like this. Putting a hose real on a flat board placing the board on like a swivel the kind you see on a bar stool. On the back of ambulance you have about a foot on each side where the door does not open up. Wasted space. I was thinking I could put the house reel there and when I needed to reel it I could swivel the reel so I could get to it. Make sense? Go look at www.jwcinc.com they have a TM with a ambulance. See if it makes sense.

Golden Boy

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Chad, I want something like that to put my slide-in on. Sure would make working on it a lot easier.

John Watson

Hey peckerhead, instead of a swivel make a slide. It would be just oppisite of the one john made that went forward and back yours would go side to side to store behind the blind spot..

Platform secured to Heavy duty drawer slides (used in shops) with some sort of lock or stops would work..

Helen sends her love...,

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
J Dub do you have a website link for one? Tell Helen she should have thrown you out a long time ago.

Golden Boy

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Waldo, Are you thinking of purchacing the unit inside the truck as well. If so be cautious, very cautious!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom