HEED THESE WORDS

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
So why is it that guys like Milton Friedman have the answers, are recognized as having the answers, are respected for their views, yet no one in authority, ie presidents, listens to them????

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok i get bored after about 2 mins of that....

if people would actually go by their brain/jiminy cricket...(cuz i cant spell what he is lol)

this world might be a better place....rather then try and figure out what 10s of millions of people want you to do...

it aint that hard people

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
thats one of the problems, most peoples "conscience" is dead! They do whatever they feel they want to, regardless of the consequences.
Everything is relative and some one else's problem.
Their is no personal accountability anymore. Look at the Cali insurance policies for rental cars. If the car I rented got hit, even if it was parked!, its my responsibility not the person's who hit it. You can't even drive a car up here unless its insured.

People want the gov't to do everything for them. And the gov't sets it up so that they can and have to do it for everyone, so that "they" have control. They make it so difficult to pay for everything that we need, insurances, licences, taxes, etc etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom