Hello, All quick question on a new wand I saw ...?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Hope all are well .In this month's Cleaning Management Trade Journal. Windsor has a new wand out look's kind of interesting . Looks suited for portable operation's .But has any one tested on a Truck Mount . Just curious from picture it appear's to a very unique appearance .

But Thank You all that respond ,hope all are well .Sincerely-Me...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I didn't look at the CMT journal , Ceez
so how 'bout a link to Windor's new wand so the whole class can be on the same page?

..L.T.A.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Well tku all,I knew you guys would figure it out fast. Daughter , becomes an R.N. today so off here.

Will pop back in a few months also,keep safe all ...C

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Caesar said:
Well tku all,I knew you guys would figure it out fast. Daughter , becomes an R.N. today so off here.

Will pop back in a few months also,keep safe all ...C

Yo, Ceaz.....haven't seen you since ??Baltimore??? Sumerfest. Tony stopped running, but he's gettin' hitched in July.......

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
The description of that wand says high velocity not high flow. Pretty hard to make high velocity with only 2 jets. They would have to be to far off the carpet to cover the width. Ron, you don't like pressure wash handles because you probably haven't tried one that is positioned right. The Stanley wand I use is far superior to the Big Boy that I also have from Magic wand.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Low profile allows for cleaning under edges.

hahahahahahah.....

DAMN THATS REALLY LOW :roll: :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom