Hello and I am back!

peterseltzer

It has been a long time since I stopped by this forum and I hope you will welcome me back. I remain cleaning carpets among other things such as my most recent venture. I am Sales and Marketing Director for Flimp Media a video brochure company. We can be found at flimp.net and this is cutting edge stuff that can be applied to any industry. Email is the marketing future and if you couple analytics with this function is beomes very important.

The other topic is I now am using a slide in machine produced by EZ Truckmounts and in all honesty I must say it is awesome. It has enabled me to break away from the slide in technology which has become very expensive and move into a simple easy to use and so far very reliable platform. There is a small learning curve going from a direct drive to a slide in but after that no problem. I was able to buy a used van and did the install myself so the cost for the van and machine was really affordable, no payment for me anymore ever!!!! My fuel cost have dropped dramatically and that is just the start. I mix my detergents in the fresh water tank, no more chemical injection system to fool with. The heat is beyond incredible too much at times. You can not touch the hoses or the quick disconnects with your hands after a couple of minutes of run time. Cleaning results have been awesome.

When I picked up the unit upon the shipper, Fedex delivering it to their trucking depot I found that they had dropped the machine during shipping and damaged it. It was insured however a 90 day wait for a check was what was required. After a brief phone call and slight heart attack and stroke on my part, LOL, freeflow immediatly at no expense to myself sent all the replacement parts I required to get the machine back to perfect condition. The machine remains under full warranty and I have total confidence in EZ Truckmounts and my friend Nick he did not hesitate for a split second to step up and make sure I was where I needed to be. In fact he is still apoligizing foir what happened and calls me all the time to make sure I am still happy and to see if I need anything. If this is not great customer service I don't know what is. This is not BS either, this is real he cares, period. No, Nick and I are not getting married or in love he just simply stands behind what he build with no exceptions!

So that is my story of recent times, business here in the Boston area still is a liitle slow, the usual back to school rush never happened oh well. I know my critics are going to take this chance to bash me but such is life. By the way I am not Bipolar, or a drug addict or a drunk or any of the other negative stuff put out by folks who never met me. I am just Peter Seltzer those who do know me understand.

Cheers Everyone,

Peter

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Fred boyle....Just said the other day..."I wonder what my fRiEnD Peter is doing.." ?

Glad you are Happy with your EZ...unit.. 8) PleeeZe tell us MORE... :idea:

make ..SURE you call FrEd..."He seemed ..ReaLLy concerned about you...".... !gotcha!

peterseltzer

I hope Fred is doing well as well, he is a great guy. I know even though he is tough on me he is just fooling around a bit as we all do on the boards. You can't take to much to heart here. I will say for me it has been a lifesaverto be able to come here and vent in regards to my life. Without these forums I would be posting from a jail cell with my cellmate Bubba breathing up my butt, LOL! I know I do go on at times but it is all in fun.

What more can I say about the new machine? It is loud, powerful, not real pretty, bold, big, has some rough edges gets the job done fast, wait it sounds like I am describing myself, LOL! The concept of a reasonably priced machine that can be easily moved from one van to another if need be and a unit that can be rebuilt and maintained without having to go back to the manufaturer for proprietary parts is great.

What else do you all want to know?
Peter

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
You should get to know Robison, he's alot like you. That may or may not be a compliment.

Mikey P

Administrator
Welcome back Pete.

Glad to hear all is well.
Sounds like Nick has really picked up his game.

Don't let that prick Boyle scare you out of here.

Just ignore him like most of us do here. I'd rather he take out his anger over his life's failures here on us (faceless) members than his wife and kids.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask you, but can't since I am banned on ICS, is Zoots still around?

F

FB7777

its actually true Harper

I was in Hopkinton last week doing a job on Spring St

If I had known you were working down the street at Flimp , I would have stopped in

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Brian- If you don't this already, Peter has a problem not knowing when to stop talking just like you.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
[quote="Doug Cox":1srjhkw7]You should get to know Robison, he's alot like you. That may or may not be a compliment.

Sounds like a nice guy.
8)[/quote:1srjhkw7]

I am Sales and Marketing Director for Flimp Media a video brochure company. We can be found at flimp.net and this is cutting edge stuff that can be applied to any industry. Email is the marketing future and if you couple analytics with this function is beomes very important.

Peter,

You & Brian Robson have a TREMENDOUS amount of marketing knowledge... 8) Brian is
ADMIRED & RESPECTED...for his "one-of-kind"...marketing GENIUS... :!: :!: :!:

I can "NOT" ...wait ...to LEARN from you & brian's...BRAIN-TRUST...It will be So EXCITING..!

Also..Peter...remember that we have a .."PM"..button on the board... :idea:

Feel ..FREE..to ..PM..Brian anytime... 8) He alway's has LOT'S of time for the new MEMBER'S..!

He is kind-of "our welcome wagon LaDy"... !gotcha!

If you have the time...? SEARCH...Brian's post...They are INCREDABLE..."He is SoooSmArT"...!

AnyWHO...lol...my hands are getting TireD...everytime "I" think of "OUR"..Brian... :roll:

MY KNUCKLES START HURTING... :oops: :mrgreen:

dgargan

Peter it's hard to keep up with all your twists and turns. I hope it works out for you but there a little voice telling me that there will be some posts in the future about how Nick screwed you and the machines are not what you thought. I do hope it works for you but the track record is not good.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Pete, how many hours so far on your Nick-o-matic??

let us know if you make it to a 1000 hours before you change careers...again

..L.T.A.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Joe- FYI, Peter has been around since dirt. he just pops in now and again. He's a good guy, just take him with a grain of salt (or a hand gun to the head) like you do Brian. lol.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Doug Cox said:
Joe- FYI, Peter has been around since dirt. he just pops in now and again. He's a good guy, just take him with a grain of salt (or a hand gun to the head) like you do Brian. lol.

Thanks Doug...

I was just trying to find ...mArY...a pLaYmAtE... shiteatinggrin

They ..BotH..seem to be "BounCiNG oFF thE wALL's"..."Trying to re-invent the WhEEl." :roll:

It is NOT that hard... :idea:

Answer the phone...Schedule the appointment...Do the job...Get the money.............. :!:

"THEN REPEAT PROCESS"... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Ryan

I knew you were good with women Harper, but I didn't know you were that good. :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
goomes said:
Is the timing somewhat "odd" for such a pro Ez Truckmount post?

It ..SURE Is... :roll:

Les..had just posted his SPECIAL...on some JUDSON equipment... :idea:

Someone left the "BaCk dooR OpeN"...This weekend.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And the "PAYING ADVERTIZER'S"...post got DrOwNeD... :shock:

By the .."FREE"...EZ...NicK-O-mAtIc.. InfO-MerCiAL... thathurts

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Thanks Doug...

They ..BotH..seem to be "BounCiNG oFF thE wALL's"..."Trying to re-invent the WhEEl." :roll:

Answer the phone...Schedule the appointment...Do the job...Get the money.............. :!:

Thanks, I needed that little laugh this morning. Classic Harpman!! :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
[quote="Doug Cox":162a6gcl]You should get to know Robison, he's alot like you. That may or may not be a compliment.

Sounds like a nice guy.
8)

I am Sales and Marketing Director for Flimp Media a video brochure company. We can be found at flimp.net and this is cutting edge stuff that can be applied to any industry. Email is the marketing future and if you couple analytics with this function is beomes very important.

Peter,

You & Brian Robson have a TREMENDOUS amount of marketing knowledge... 8) Brian is
ADMIRED & RESPECTED...for his "one-of-kind"...marketing GENIUS... :!: :!: :!:

I can "NOT" ...wait ...to LEARN from you & brian's...BRAIN-TRUST...It will be So EXCITING..!

Also..Peter...remember that we have a .."PM"..button on the board... :idea:

Feel ..FREE..to ..PM..Brian anytime... 8) He alway's has LOT'S of time for the new MEMBER'S..!

He is kind-of "our welcome wagon LaDy"... !gotcha!

If you have the time...? SEARCH...Brian's post...They are INCREDABLE..."He is SoooSmArT"...!

AnyWHO...lol...my hands are getting TireD...everytime "I" think of "OUR"..Brian... :roll:

MY KNUCKLES START HURTING... :oops: :mrgreen:[/quote:162a6gcl]

I'm flattered....I think.
Your knuckles hurt because you love me. Leave that thing alone for half a second will ya? !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug Cox said:
Brian- If you don't this already, Peter has a problem not knowing when to stop talking just like you.

Lol, Yeah I didn't figure it was a compliment. I don't talk that much....my fingers are just really antsy.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Doug Cox said:

Thanks Doug...

You were partly right....need some pointers? :mrgreen:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:
Your knuckles hurt because you love me. Leave that thing alone for half a second will ya? !gotcha!

I now you two are really secret lovers ....I'm more sure with every passing day..... 8)

..L.T.A.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
meAt said:
Brian R said:

I now you two are really secret lovers ....I'm more sure with every passing day..... 8)

..L.T.A.

mArY...."Does hav a pErTy MouF"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

bUt...mE thiNkX.. "greg BeATtY"..wOOd sQUeeeL...likx a PiG.... !gotcha!

WHY DON'T You takE THEM...canoeInG...and get BACK to us..... :idea: :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Harper is a selfish lover...Not even the courtesy of a reach around. :cry:

That's why I have to take the reighns. 8)

I bring him to the edge of a cliff so he pushes back harder. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom