Hello From Homestars.com!

E

ElizabethHomeStars

Hello!

My name is Elizabeth and my company is . I was invited to join here from Bill at Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning. He is a client of mine from Calgary Alberta. Bill started using homestars to get reviews from his customers and to help develop an online word of mouth reputation. s like Angieslist - but free for customers to write reviews and free for companies to register and get reviews.
you can check us our here: or email me directly at:

Here is a link to Bill's page if you want to see what it looks like set up:

you can also check out our traffic ranking at (search:

Thanks for adding me!

Elizabeth
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Bill Soukoreff
Nice to see you here Elizabeth! This is a rowdy bunch so I hope you don't scare easily.

I was frustrated with Google loosing my reviews and looked at all the other options. I finally chose Home Stars mainly because they only feature work done in the home and it is a "very positive" review site. I appreciate having a real person I can call if there is a concern with my reviews. I have not started to really tap it's potential yet, but will soon. They also support the home shows and have best of the year awards. IMO, they balance the needs of the consumer and the business very well. It is a fine balance. I asked Elizabeth to come on board so she can answer any questions you might have. You can have a free or paid listing. Google will eventually pick up your reviews but it does take time. They also have a widget for you website which is pretty cool.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Too bad that Google now only shows Google review snippets due to the FCC litigation this month.

Maybe if the Feds let up. Review snippets from Home Stars may show up again and add more value to your service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom