Hello

Name
Allison
Hello everyone. My name is Allison and I've been working for Flat Rate Carpet for many years now. I came on the board to learn more about the business, and challenges everyone faces, especially with customers.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Welcome. Glad to have new people here. Pull your big girl pantys up and get ready to be treated firmly. If you can take a joke and take up for yourself, you will fit right in. Let me warn you though, if "Flat Rate" means bait and switch, you won't feel much love.

Mikey P

Administrator
A female employee ?

That is awesome.

It's rare to get a employee here, mostly owners participate on forums.Even rarer to have a female join the board, either way it's great to have you.

Ps: if you're anything like me, more that you find all there free business coaches, you'll leave that crummy job and go out on your own in no time....

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hi Allison,

My wife Catherine and I are in our 2nd year of operation as an Independant. She runs an Apt Community and Our Business, I am the monkey, lol. She works on jobs from time to time, rarely posts here but were gonna work on that some.
Welcome aboard,

You are in the Right Spot for Learning now.
Some of the Ol Codgers here are rough and tough, but they KNOW exactly what they are doing. The right ones have been down the roads we are attempting to travel.

My wife Cat and I found out Quickly that Supportive Member was WELL worth the return we were getting here just in the Education. That and we couldn't make it though a thread without laughing at these old women sitting on their porches :clap:

Chris

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom