Help - Boxxer 421 HX

Name
George Valliant
an old friend who's been pushing a wand for the past 30 years broke down and doesn't have the resources to purchase a new $1500 HX for his Boxxer 421.

I've told him several times over the years to log onto the BB and ask for help but he's too old school for anything computer related.

anyhow, he called last night and asked if i would post a request on his behalf.

so, does anyone know how to fix a Boxxer 421 HX on the cheap? If so, please reply to this post or give Brad a call at 505-255-5266

Thanks,

George

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Doesn't Bulter sell rebuilt HX's as well?
Might save some cash o la.

Interested to see if these things can be fixed Truck driver style : )

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Doesn't Bulter sell rebuilt HX's as well?
Might save some cash o la.

Interested to see if these things can be fixed Truck driver style : )
Chris...do you know how lucky you are to have the only "Bulter" HX on the best machine ever built!

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
I tried calling. I just went through this myself. It turned out it was my engine exhaust heat exchanger not the blower heat exchanger which is most common i was told. Just disconnect the lines on each side of the exchanger, buy a connector at a hose repair type shop and connect the lines bypassing the exchanger. I was surprised how much heat it still put out. If machine still shoots water out the exhaust its the other exchanger. So bypass that one instead. It will run fine just not as much heat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom